thirty-nine

"seungkwan? you're here already?"

seungkwan came inside their room, panting and running out of breath as he scanned the whole room to look for hansol but unfortunately he's not there.

"what's wrong? are you okay?" jeonghan asked walking towards him, trying to check his body. "here drink water"

"where's hansol?" seungkwan asked and jeonghan was confused but he just waited for the younger to finish his drink first. "i have to tell him something"

"he's inside his room and you have to force him to go out. he's been locking himself for days and please force him to eat" jeonghan stated and seungkwan was surprised.

what is he doing? why is he locking himself inside his room? is he really that serious about me? is he doing this because of what i have said that day?

seungkwan then walked towards his door and knocked for a few times.

"hyung i'm fine! i'm not gonna eat!" he heard the younger yelled and he knocked again. "hyung! please! i told you i'm fine!"

then the door opened, revealing a not so good look of hansol. seungkwan wants to cry when he saw that the younger was not in good shape. literally, his messed up curly hair was down on his face and he looks like he was not having a good sleep as dark circles under his eyes were clearly visible.

"seungkwan?" he called as he was really surprised to see the older standing in front of his door. "aren't you on a date?"

"i-i... we finished early" while answering, a tear slipped his eye. "can we talk?"

"come in" hansol insisted and seungkwan stepped inside, closing the door behind him. "i'm sorry my room is a mess. i did not expect you to come in here"

hansol wasn't looking at seungkwan but when he did, he panicked. he saw seungkwan crying for how many times now and it's sickening that he knows that it's his fault.

"why are you crying? what's wrong?" hansol asked and seungkwan gave him a smile.

"i'm fine. don't worry about me. i-i'm just worried about you. jeonghan hyung told me that you refuse to go outside. i'm here to check you out" seungkwan muttered and hansol sighed. "i also wanted to talk about us"

"t-talk about us? i-

seungkwan all of a sudden, closed their gap and he connected their lips as they really missed each other and they both can feel the longing and the love at the same time. it was a passionate and slow kiss that they couldn't get over with. it feels like this is the real continuation of what happened to jeju.

"i think this tells everything that i wanted to talk about. i missed you so damn much hansol" seungkwan said in between their kiss.

"i don't think i'll let you out of my room now. stay with me the whole day please" hansol answered and he carried seungkwan towards the bed and he crawled on top of him staring with hearts on his eyes. "i'm sorry for everything but i think i'll be the gayest person in the whole wide world because of you. i love you. really"

"me too. i have always loved you hansol and i still do. i'm sorry for pushing you away. i promise i won't do it again. just be honest to me, okay?" seungkwan then caressed hansol's face while the younger was leaning into the touch.

for the third time, hansol went down to connect their lips and kissed him passionately. they just love how their lips perfectly fit towards each other and they can't seem to stop anymore. they just like the comfort and the feeling of being together.