twenty-one

"vernon, we have to leave again because we have to do something outside. i'm sorry we couldn't help you about seungkwan but i know you'll be fine too. we have to go. take care" jeonghan said and all of them left the dorm to vernon with his stuffy nose.

he was having a crisis about what to do. he was creating a script on his head so that he can talk to seungkwan already. but nothing works. he was an awkward human bean and he can't even think of anything right now as he was still bothered whether seungkwan would actually forgive him.

but while fiddling his fingers, he heard the door being unlocked and he already assumed that it was seungkwan who went out awhile ago but vernon just wished that it could be another member.

it was seungkwan, who is taking off his shoe without noticing hansol on the sofa with a lots of tissues beside him. he looked at seungkwan but the boy was just ignoring him. though he did not look away, he watched seungkwan go straight to the kitchen.

"should i just go to him and talk? but what should i say?" hansol asked himself but he just sat there, grabbed his phone and act like he was doing something.

he could just hear that seungkwan was doing something because of the utensils that keeps on clanging here and there. he even smiled that he knows the sound of seungkwan's footsteps, roaming around the wooden floor.

but when he felt like seungkwan was walking towards him, his heart fell and he could now hear his heartbeat wanting his heart to escape his chest.

"drink this so that your allergies won't be as strong as usual. you should not open your windows in a season like this. it will just trigger your allergies more" seungkwan said as he handed a hot honey lemon drink to the younger.

"i'm sorry" was all can escape hansol's mouth for a moment.

"it's fine. i'm not mad anymore" seungkwan replied and he looked at the older to see him also looking at him. "it's not like we both want that to happen. i admit, i got salty again and i got too sensitive but it doesn't matter anymore. i just want you to know that i'm helping you because i want to. not because i still like like you. i am not a kind of person who will leave you here while you're dying. i'm just helping"

"i know. i'm really sorry. i mean, you shouldn't be the one saying sorry. i know i said harsh things and i probably said something that i don't mean and i'm really sorry for that. i didn't mean to act like i'm disgusted about you being gay. i never thought of being gay so disgusting and i'm aware that some of us might be gay too. maybe i was just really immature to handle my own problem and i kinda lashed onto you. i'm sorry for that too. i admit, i was wrong and i hurt you. but thank you for taking care of me though. i appreciate that" hansol said but was still looking down because he was embarrassed about the kind of person he is.

"are you really sorry? why do i feel like you are forced to apologize?" seungkwan asked and hansol immediately stood up.

"no! i mean it! i was just worried that you'll leave. i kinda thought that you'll go home to jeju because of what happened" vernon then scratched the back of his head and seungkwan laughed at him.

"is that what you're worrying about? me leaving you here? wow hansol, you're really something. don't worry, i won't leave you here alone. yet. i will leave but not now" seungkwan replied and hansol smiled at him.

"i don't want you to go, though. i mean, i can't go home because unfortunately i ran away. i realized that being alone was really boring. can you stay, please?"

oh gosh, i just admitted awhile ago that i still like you but stop with those smiles and what the heck with the sudden change? i don't want to fall in love with you yet.

"oh shut up. i just said i'm not gonna leave" seungkwan answered.

"no. i don't want you to go home at all. i mean, i want you to just stay here" hansol replied and for sure seungkwan was exploding inside but he needs to calm down or else hansol will just think that he still likes him, which is true but he needs to stop.

"okay fine. i won't go. just drink that and i'm gonna rest. get well soon to you" seungkwan then walked inside his room and he broke down on his bed.

what is he even saying? he wants me to stay for what?! oh come on i feel like an eight grader student again. i have to stay calm. oh my gosh i feel like i blushed in front of him.