thirty-two

finally, they arrived to their dorm safely and seungkwan was too tired because of what happened. he couldn't even rest his mind on the plane even just for a bit because he was bothered on why hansol suddenly changed.

"seungkwan? oh my gosh i missed you!" it was seokmin who happens to hear them going inside. "i have a lot to share to you"

"oh you're here already? how was your trip to jeju?" jeonghan asked and they were all coming out of their room to check on the two who just came.

"it was fun, hyung. i was relieved that i came home because it's bothering me for days" seungkwan answered and jeonghan just gave him a pat on his back.

"ayo boo! i have something to give you later. i know you'll like it" it was mingyu this time. he has a wide smile plastered on his face that comforted seungkwan a little.

"hyung how are you? doing good? you look a little pale" dino stated and all of them looked at seungkwan's way to check him out.

"you're over reacting, dino. i'm fine. i'm just tired" seungkwan answered and weakly smiled.

"ask them questions later. they must be tired. you should head to your rooms and have a rest. we have a long day tomorrow and we can't afford to have you sick and tired while practicing" seungcheol stated and all of the agreed and seungkwan headed to his room.

but while unlocking his door room, he forgot to thank hansol for coming with him so he walked back to see him already heading inside the room.

"h-hansol-

the door was already shut close. seungkwan shook his head and walked back towards his room with tears ready to flow down his cheeks. never in his life, he encountered something like this. he never got the chance to enter a relationship because of hansol. it's not the younger's fault but his. he let that rejection of hansol to get through him. he became insecure that's why even voicing out that he's gay and he wants a man in his life, was too tough. now he had high hopes and he thought he might've had the chance yet he's receiving a silent treatment after convincing himself that it's gonna work. he hate himself at this point.

-

the next day came and all of them was packed inside the studio. they were exhausted and was at the point of losing their breath so they decided to take a short break.

"okay let's have an hour break. i have to go to the restroom" hoshi stated and all seungkwan was just there, lying down the floor while reaching for oxygen.

"hey seungkwan, get up. drink some water" mingyu said and held him by his hand and opened the bottled water for him. "are you okay?"

"yeah hyung i'm fine. just tired and all" seungkwan answered in a very sad tone and mingyu know something is up.

"can you please tell me what happened? you were very down ever since we started. i know you're not okay" mingyu whispered and seungkwan just smiled at him. he doesn't want to talk about it actually.

"hyung it's fine. i mean, i don't want to talk about it yet" seungkwan replied and mingyu just attacked him with a hug and both of them ended up lying on the floor. "yah hyung you're so heavy!"

while seungkwan was trying his best to let go of mingyu's grip, he glanced at hansol to see him staring so he looked away and pushed mingyu.

"i need to go to the restroom hyung. excuse me" seungkwan muttered and left all them in the practice studio and headed towards the rooftop.

since he still have thirty minutes to rest, he just stood up, watching the cars below. with what is hansol doing to him right now is very harsh. he puts seungkwan in a situation like that and ended up ignoring him because he doesn't know what to do.

is it just for a show? talking to my family as if we're really doing fine, flirting with me, even letting my family think that we have this relationship. that is very fucked up.

if he wants to start a game, i'll end it for him. then he won't be on my way anymore. i'm so used to this kind of treatment as of now because of him.

with that, he now headed down with a forced smile to his face, thinking that he can still be okay without thinking about him. his other hyungs and also dino is there for him. he doesn't care anymore if he's losing one. even if it's hansol.