eight

a week has passed and all of them was just exhausted with practicing their dance choreographies which is so hard for seungkwan. even if he was a good singer, he was really not good in dancing and he was struggling with their dance routines. he was being left behind and he was so sad about that. he wanted to impress hoshi as their dance choreo but he can't because he thinks he's stalling them.

"it's okay seungkwan. i know you can do it. don't pressure yourself" seokmin was there inside the practice room with the boy who happens to be sulking because of what just happened.

"i messed things up. hoshi hyung was trying so hard to teach me but i just can't get it. i think he's mad at me. i mean, i'll be mad with me, too if i always mess this up. i-i want to quit hyung" when seungkwan said that, seokmin hurriedly hugged him.

"aigoo my baby boy don't say that. we can do this, okay? if you quit, that means i quit too. we're in here together seungkwan. i don't want to leave you behind. no quitting. i'll help you learn the choreo and i'll even stay up late for you" seungkwan just hugged back and what seokmin said to him was just another thing to think about. he can't quit because he'll be ruining seokmin's dream too.

after their break, they're back again with the choreography and seungkwan was pressured and nervous at the same time and he can't keep up and still keep on messing things up.

"turn off the music" hoshi then wiped his face and you can see in his eyes that he was really disappointed. "seungkwan you still keep on messing up. is it that hard? should we change the choreo for you?"

seungkwan was on the verge of crying and he was bad at taking criticism. he was used to everyone's compliments and now that his precious hyung is getting disappointed, he can't help but to get sad.

"hyung you can't change the choreo now. all of us already mastered this step, evaluation is in two weeks. if we keep on changing choreos, we'll never finish anything" it was dino's turn to speak and seungkwan was now really on his lowest point and he really just wanted to quit.

"i-i'm sorry hyung for messing things up" seungkwan's voice trembled and he was about to cry.

"is that really it? you just apologize? for what? to make us feel bad? all of us already mastered the dance and you keep on messing things up. now you just want to apologize? does that even help?" hoshi was in a really serious tone and seungkwan broke down in tears.

"kwon soonyoung" seungcheol then stood up to both of them as he already saw seungkwan getting scared about the situation. "we can do this. we're going to help him. i know we are all pressured right now but the only thing to do right now is to help each other, right? dancing is not everyone's forte. it could be tough for others. teach him but not in this way"

"no hyung. hoshi hyung is right. i'm the only one who messes things up. i am the problem. i-i just need some time to adjust. i'm sorry for crying b-but i'll just go out to get some fresh air. i-i will stay up to practice everything. just give me time"

seungkwan then walked outside the practice room and he ran upstairs to the rooftop then he cried out loud.

"i-i'll quit tomorrow"