fourteen

after they had lunch with mingyu, they headed immediately in their dorms. mingyu already left, leaving the two in the living room, busy scrolling through their phones. they were awkward to be sitting across the sofa without making any noise and both of them thought that it will be rude if they'll just go inside their rooms.

"want to watch a movie?" this time, hansol can't take the awkwardness anymore and he was really annoyed at how seungkwan ignores him. or maybe he's the only one who is awkward with the situation and boo was not bothered at all?

"oh yeah sure. i'm just going to post these pictures" seungkwan replied and he immediately grabbed the remote and turned on the television.

while scrolling through netflix, his phone buzzed and he checked it to see that seungkwan tagged him in some of the photos he posted on instagram.

"this guy don't take selfies but at least i got one"

it was seungkwan's selfie but he was on his back, looking at his phone. it was cute but when he saw the picture where mingyu was tagged, it was annoying. he could've asked hansol for a better picture but he did not even ask and now his and mingyu's are so damn cute because they are so close with each other.

what is wrong with me. maybe i'll just like it.

"the pictures were too cute to be ignored that's why i posted it. have you found a movie yet? i can get us some snacks. want some?" seungkwan asked as he stood up, looking at hansol who's eyebrows were furrowed.

"it's fine. you do what you want" hansol answered and seungkwan noticed 'the attitude' he received.

"hansol just tell me if you're being forced to stay here. you can just leave me here. it's fine. no need to be salty" seungkwan stated and left to go to the kitchen.

hansol realized the way he responded. it was indeed a little bit harsh and knowing seungkwan, he knows the older might be mad as of now.

"here's your drink. maybe i'll be the one who'll bounce. i'm just going to stay inside my room" seungkwan muttered and he walked away but good thing hansol had the chance to grab him but it was too hard that they bounced with each other causing them to crash on the floor.

"oh my gosh i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to pull you that hard. are you okay?" hansol asked while brushing away seungkwan's hair on his face, looking for a bruise or something.

seungkwan then realized that hansol's face was too near him that's why he pushed the boy away from him. "i'm fine. why would you even pull me like that? what's your problem?!"

"i'm sorry. i was just going to apologize to you. i mean, what i said earlier was kind of rude. i'm really sorry. i want us to watch the movie together" hansol replied, scratching the back of his head and seungkwan found it cute that's why he raised his eyebrow and enjoyed hansol being so awkward with him.

"okay no need to be this awkward. just play the goddamn movie. we always get hurt physically whenever we touch each other and we should stop being like that. too dangerous" seungkwan then chuckled, trying to ease the tension between them.

am i this awkward whenever i'm with seungkwan? really, what's happening to me?