twelve

when they headed to the building where they will have their first show, seungkwan tried his best to avoid hansol without anyone noticing. him being a funny and entertaining person, everyone was unaware that he's making everyone laugh so that they won't actually think that he's not really in a good mood.

"okay we'll go in three's. from oldest to youngest. seungcheol, jeonghan and jisoo, you can have your turn" said their manager who is calculating the members, making sure that they are in his sight when they take turns in their make-ups.

seungkwan then wore his earphones to ignore the world and just sleep as it will take a long time for him get his make up done by their artist.

should i just ignore hansol every time? what if he tells the other members that i'm gay? but i did not tell him that i'm gay back then. yeah i confessed to him, he'll assume that i'm gay. i used to like him and of course that will be his last impression to me. that i'm gay

"seungkwan-ssi it's your turn now" the manager stated and he just walked toward the mirror, without taking his earphone off as he closed his eyes letting the artist do their work.

a few minutes have passed and they are all ready to go on stage for the first recording. they would perform 'Home' that has a really chill vibe and not that super hard choreography unlike their other songs.

"say the name! seventeen! hello we are seventeen!" they greeted everyone and they start with their formation.

seungkwan was really nervous, though he's confident about how to look good on camera but he was getting anxious about the fact that he might forget the steps.

"seungkwan you can do this. come on. smile" it was seokmin and he just smiled and nodded at him.

after a few takes, seungkwan was relieved to see himself through the monitor, doing a good job with everything. the recording was smooth and everyone was satisfied with the performance.

"thank you so much!"

after that, everyone just wanted to go home and rest. they were exhausted with the performance and it took them a lot of takes before they were satisfied.

"hey i got you a coffee. i'm sorry about awhile ago. i-i realized what i said. that's wrong of me, i know. i hope this will make you a little better. congratulations on us" seungkwan was busy cleaning his stuffs, putting it inside his bag and he stopped for a while to look at hansol who is giving him his favorite coffee.

"you should stop worrying about things, vernon. i'm not mad, okay? it's fine. everything is fine. thank you for the coffee though" seungkwan replied and he immediately glanced away from him.

"boo, come on. i know you're mad and stop pretending you are not. i'm sincerely apologizing here. please?" hansol knows that seungkwan is still mad. he didn't know when but he's starting to read his emotions unconsciously.

"vernon i told you i'm not mad. don-

"then stop calling me vernon. when did you even call me by my stage name? you always do that when you're avoiding me. this time, you can't just ignore it. i'm sorry, okay? i'm really sorry" seungkwan's eyes widened and he immediately blushed to the fact that hansol just literally said his secret out loud.

it's true that he calls hansol by his stage name when he's mad and sulking. he doesn't like hansol's name rolling on his tongue whenever he's mad. well it's not just for hansol though, for everybody.

"what are you saying? you're making stories in your head and hansol vernon chwe, stop calling me boo. i don't like anyone calling me by my last name. i'll take my coffee now"

with that, seungkwan left the dressing room and hansol can't help but to smile when the older took the coffee on his hand with his bitchy attitude.

"you never changed, boo"