forty

another day has come and seungkwan was still on his bed, rubbing both of his eyes as he yawned and stretched his arms, raising it above his head, letting out a groan and hugging the pillow beside him.

wait, is my pillow this warm? the hell? but it's so comfy here. okay imma stay.

"only if i knew you were this adorable in the morning, i should've just stayed with you when we were in jeju" seungkwan shot his eyes open and he accidentally kicked hansol out of the bed, gathering all of the blanket around him. "ouch! why you gotta be so violent!"

"oh my gosh! i'm so sorry hansol! you almost gave me a heart attack! i forgot i stayed here with you. i'm really sorry! does it hurt? come here" the seungkwan helped a half naked hansol back to bed to be only pinned down by him. "w-what are you doing, hansol?"

"nothing. just giving my boyfriend his morning kisses" he replied and peppered seungkwan with kisses while the older just giggled. "i love you"

those three words that seungkwan was waiting to hear. those words that he wanted to feel. is this a dream? he wanted to wake up already if it's just gonna fade away. he doesn't want to get hurt anymore.

"i-i... i'm not pressuring you, boo. i mean, you don't have to answer that if you don't feel like it. i don't want to force you but i just want you to know that my feelings for you isn't just a game. i-i'm in love with you and i can't help it" hansol was rambling and seungkwan was just listening to him while smile is creeping on his face.

"hansol i love you too, okay? you don't have to be afraid when you want to express your feelings. i'm your boyfriend, you don't have to be shy. nothing to be embarrassed about" seungkwan the gave hansol a peck and the younger melted through the contact. "let's eat breakfast?"

hansol then wore his shirt and pants because he was only wearing his boxer shorts and as for seungkwan, he was wearing one of hansol's shirt and both of them stepped outside hansol's room.

"if it isn't the new couple. good morning" it was jeonghan, proudly smiling to both of them. "seungcheol, your kids are awake. might as well talk to them"

both hansol and seungkwan blushed as they sat across the elders, holding hands under the table.

"so what's up? are you officially together? well it's obvious because you know, i know the vibe. me and jeonghan were almost in the same situation as you guys when we were still trainees. now i feel old" jeonghan then slapped seungcheol while laughing at him. "but here what i can say to the both of you. you're still young and you still have a lot to face. i'm not saying that you're not serious about things but we are bandmates. we have to be careful for the sake of others. i'm not gonna stop you from loving each other. that's just weird. but in front of cams? broadcasting? music shows? you have to limit the skin-ships. why am i saying this? because i want you to be professional when working and fans are spies. they know every move you make. which is kinda cute because they got me shook every time i see videos of me and jeonghan. some of their points are true but then it's not like they can prove it"

"noted, hyung. we'll do our best" hansol replied and seungcheol gave him a high five.

"soooo, are you not gonna tell me anything? how everything started? i know you're excited to talk about that. let's wait for seokmin to wake up then we'll talk about them" jeonghan said and seungkwan was just relieved that they accept him for who he is.

"okay hyung!"