3.3K 147 31

louist91 • 2m

"Louis I literally look like an angry bear

"Louis I literally look like an angry bear." Liam sighed, looking at the story his friend posted. Louis laughed.

"Well your future fiancé already messaged me and told me that you look "fucking adorable". Not the both of us- just you." Louis chuckled, rolling his eyes. Liam bit his lip at the word fiancé. That whole thing seemed to be a big topic right now, the fans, and well- Niall himself were waiting for a proposal.

Niall only joked about it a lot, never actually asking for it- because he would feel way to shy and uncomfortable to actually do that. I mean- who would ask his partner to finally propose?

"God I hope he will say yes when I ask..." Liam mumbled nervously. Both men got out of the car, to walk to the jewelry shop, which Liam went to a few weeks ago. It was one of the most high rated and most famous ones in the country, god probably on the world. They even had security standing in front the doors.

Liam thought that this shop could help him design the perfect ring for his boyfriend. Because nothing he saw was good but enough for his baby, so he wanted to make an unique. Something that fits perfectly to Nialls character and just matches his whole amazing personality. And damn they did it. Today was the day he could look at the finished ring and probably take it home with him. Then he just had to find the perfect moment to ask him.

"Oh c'mon of course he will say yes. Do you remember your old chats? Niall said that he will say yes when you ask definitely more than once already. This man is head over heels for you. And you have a kid together god damn it. You're 100% soulmates, just make the proposal romantic, Harry and I can babysit. Harry's baby fever is getting higher and higher anyways, especially now that he's pregnant." Louis explained opening the door to the shop.

"Alright thanks man, what about this Friday? Do you think that's good? I could drive with him up to the mountains where we can watch the sunset... maybe have a Picnic, he loves picnics! Do you think he will enjoy this?"

"Yes Liam. He's gonna have the time of his life, and you two will get married next year. Trust me, Niall is so in love with you. He's still you're little fanboy. And now show me that ring you've talking about." Louis replied, starring at all the beautiful rings, bracelets and earrings.

Liam nodded walking up to one of the employees. "Uhm excuse me- I ordered something around three weeks ago and got a message that it has arrived now?" He asked nervously.

"Oh of course, what's your name sir?"

"Payne."

Her eyes went wide.
"You're the one who bought that special designed ring for-"

"Nah nah, we are not saying that number out loud." Liam interrupted her. She clearly still was very young, and probably didn't work here for too long. But the ring Liam bought seemed to be a big topic in their shop at the moment. I mean- yeah Liam knew it was ridiculous expensive but this was an expensive shop, didn't they always work with a lot of money?

"Damn Payno, how much did you pay?" Louis exclaimed, but Liam just shook his head.

"Never gonna tell that to anyone."