- 1 8 9 -

last part
a few months later

Liked by liampayne, zayniehii and 511

Liked by liampayne, zayniehii and 511.009 others

niallpayne: mommy is the funniest

31.086 Comments

@payno.luvs.niall they are so cute

@niams.muffin  LOVE YOU

@harrytomlinson aw miss the boys so much 🥺 we need to have a play date soon

@retroniall niall the momma

@zayn i bet they miss uncle zaynie
|
@niallpayne @zayn wanna babysit?
|
@zayn @niallpayne nop, got a date ;)

— view more comments (31.079)

"Are they out?"

"Yeah deep asleep. No wonder after this morning." Niall laughed quietly. Sitting down next to Liam. The morning has been pretty stressful Eloise woke up first and decided to spend the morning in her parents bed, then Aiden woke up crying which also woke up Royal. So all family members were awake before 7am. Lovely.

"What ya think about a date? We haven't been on one in so long."

"Liam we have three kids under the age of three, we don't have time to go out on a date. You know how hard it is to find a babysitter." Niall sighed, cuddling against his husband.

"What about Harry and Louis?"

"They have their hands full with Gideon, and they also are already thinking about a second child. I don't think so."

"Zayn?" Liam tried.

"He is going out a lot with Gigi lately. They seem so happy and relaxed I don't wanna ruin that with our kids." Niall replied, giving Liam a little sarcastic smile. Liam bit his lip. "Okay... my parents then?"

"I-"

"No babe. My parents have time. More than enough actually. They would love to spend some time with their grandchildren. C'mon love, let's ask them. And on Friday I will take you on a date." Liam murmured, pressing his lips softly against Nialls neck, which made the blue eyed one close his eyes. He was tired, but god Liams lips felt good.

"Yeah okay ask them. But keep kissing me." Niall murmured.

Liam let out an chuckle. "I love you."

"Love you too. Still can't believe how everything started."

"You mean how you were totally fanboying over me?" He asked, lifting up an eyebrow.

Niall started to blush.
"Oh shut up."

"And how you informed everyone about our sex life in that old groupchat?"

"Liam stop." Niall mumbled embarrassed, but the older one just laughed, moving up to give him a deeper kiss on the lips.
"You always will stay my favorite fanboy darling." He confessed quietly.

the end