3.3K 147 28

"HE IS COMING OVER! HE IS COMING OVER!" Harry yelled running down the stairs into the living room, where Niall, Liam and Eloise were laying on the couch.

"Who is coming?" Liam asked quietly, rubbing his eyes. While Eloise was making adorable noises laying in the middle of her parents. Niall was sleeping softly next to them.

"LOUIS IS COMING, NIALL WAKE UP!" Harry exclaimed, trying to wake up his Irish friend.

"Let him sleep, Eloise had a hard night. Maybe i can help you?" Liam asked trying to get up, but Harry shook his head pushing the man back down.

"No I need Niall! You can't help with this." Harry murmured, still shaking Niall awake.

"No please not..." The blue eyed one mumbled.

"C'mon Niall, you need to wake up! Louis found out I'm pregnant, he's coming over!" With that Nialls eyes opened.

"What?"

"He- he said that he's alright with trying for a baby if that's what I want and then-"

"Just show me the messages. And while I'm reading, you're changing into something more cute." Niall interrupted him, standing up.

"You'll be fine babe?" Niall asked Liam who still was laying down, Eloise now on his chest again.

"Yeah, just go and do what your girls have to do." Liam chuckled. "But give me a kiss first." 

Niall smiled, leaning down, pressing his lips softly against the older ones.

Liams hand grabbed Nialls face to pull him even closer, which made Harry pull the boy away again. 

"We don't have time for that now, you two can do that later." Harry explained rolling his eyes.

"Oh that pregnancy gives you an attitude, I was so happy when that phase was over in Nialls pregnancy." Liam murmured.

"Excuse me Liam?!" Both Niall and Harry exclaimed.