6 9

"But h-how? You're male and even if you're part of that small group of men who actually can get pregnant, we always used protection!"

Now Niall was shivering. Liam didn't look happy, he clearly was upset. He didn't want that. Niall should have known, that Liam would think it's disgusting.

"I- Uhm I-..." he tried to start but tears started welling up in his eyes.  After a deep shaky breath he tried again and spoke up quietly.
"Y-you can leave, you don't need to stay with m-me."

Liams head snapped up.
"What are you talking about? Why would I ever leave you?"

"But the b-baby, you don't want it!" Niall replied, he didn't knew what was going on, he just was confused with everything.

"Ni darling, I never said I didn't want our Baby! I'm happy that we are having one, I'm just- overwhelmed and I have questions, so many questions love. But I would never leave you two, you're the love of my life and trust me when I say that I will love our child just as much." The older brunette confessed, giving Niall a warm smile.

"You're not mad?"

"No love, I would be stupid if I was, I mean- it's just as much my fault as it is yours babe, we made this one together."

Niall sighed in relief. "So... we are having this baby?"

"I guess so." Liam laughed before he pressed a kiss on his boyfriends lips.

They can do this.

Right?