3.7K 164 20

"She's so beautiful." Niall mumbled, starring at the tiny human on Liams chest. They were officially home now. Laying in their bed, tired and exhausted but as happy as ever.

"We made her Ni, can you believe it? We fucking made this!" Liam replied looking down on his chest, where their sleeping baby was laying.

Niall nodded smiling. He's so happy that he got pregnant, so fucking happy. Obviously it wasn't planned but now- now they had this little, beautiful, breathtaking human right in front of them. And without this pregnancy Liam and Niall probably wouldn't be as close as they are now. Everything happened like it was supposed to be, even if it wasn't clear in the beginning.

"I love you two so so much Niall. I'm so damn thankful that you texted me while you were drunk. Otherwise I probably would have never met you and wouldn't have fallen in love with you. It's crazy what happened, but god I'm happy that we are here. And I'm so ready to take everything further." Liam whispered, biting his lip.

Niall was a bit sleep deprived, but he still heard and understand every word that left Liams mouth. "Take everything further? What do ya mean?" He mumbled, but couldn't stop yawning at the end. Newborns really weren't easy to take care of.

"Oh nothing my love, you'll see soon enough, but I think now it's time to go to bed, because our little girl here will be wide awake again in less than 4 hours." Liam laughed quietly, while he softly laid their daughter in the bassinet, right beside their bed.