4 8

"Lii-liam." Niall moaned out loud. The older one was kissing down his neck, sucking softly at one spot for a bit longer.

After a while, it got darker and much colder so Liam and Niall went to the older ones place. They went straight to Liams bedroom, which ended with Niall being pressed into the mattress.

Liam was already only left in his boxer shorts, but Niall still had his pants on, which made Liam tug at them softly.
"Let's take them off..." he whispered in between kisses.

Niall nodded and quickly lifted up his hips, so Liam could pull them down.
He did just that, with a fast, smooth motion but a loud moan left his lips when he noticed Nialls underwear.

The Irish one felt his cheeks heat up and he wanted to hide his face behind his hands, but Liam was faster and got ahold of Nialls arms. He pressed them hard into the mattress.

"Fuck baby... I can't remember you wearing panties, that's new..."

"Y-you like it?" Niall mumbled all shy again.

"I fucking love them, you look so incredibly hot in those blue ones, damn baby. It's too sad that we need to remove them as well now."

Niall moaned out loud, when he felt Liams hot hands touch his thighs.
"Hurryyy!" Niall mumbled impatiently.

"Ya ready?" Liam replied out of breath. He wanted to make sure Niall really wanted that.

The younger one nodded quickly. "Yes just do something!"

"Your wish is my command princess." The older man said smirking, while pulling down Nialls panties completely. Niall already had his hands tugged at Liams boxer shorts ready to pull them down as well.

When both men were completely naked, Liam crabbed the lube and a condom from the nightstand table. He ripped the package of in a matter of seconds and rolled it over his hard dick. 

"You need preparation?" He asked, looking down at the erect and whimpering man under him.  

Niall really wanted to just shake his head, but he knew it would hurt like crazy, if Liam just went in. So he murmured: "A little."

That made Liam laugh. "Okay, I'll try to hurry love, I just don't want you to feel any unpleasant pain."

"Mhh... just start n-now."

Liam nodded and put a bit of the lube on his fingers, before he slowly pressed one in. At the same time he went up with his face to connect their lips again. Niall let out a hard breath, and you couldn't really tell if it was out of pleasure or pain.
But after two seconds he mumbled to add a second one, so Liam kept going.

"Okay, I think up I'm r-ready, pleaaase." Niall moaned after Liam added a third one.

"Okay, I'll go slow love." The older one replied, giving him one more kiss.

i hope all of u are still alive after this shitty "smut" lmao
i'm definitely not good at writing that, so I'll stop now 🥴