5 0

"Liam?" A sleepy voice called loudly.

"In the bathroom! I'll be back in a second babe." The older one screamed back.

Babe

That word just slipped out without noticing it really, but it gave Niall the biggest smile.

"He's my boyfriend now... Liam Payne is my boyfriend..." Niall mumbled to himself, he couldn't believe his own words.

"Good Morning love! I hope you had a  good night?"  The older one said as he came back to the bedroom.

"The best." Niall replied, smiling at him. He held out a hand for Liam to take, which his boyfriend did right away.

"It wasn't really my plan to go back to bed babe."

"Well- But it is mine." Niall said cheeky and pulled him fully in the bed again.

Both man looked each other in the eyes, but Liam was the one who pressed their lips together. Niall kissed back right away, but after a few seconds he let go unexpectedly.

Liam looked confused at his boyfriend when the kiss ended so quickly.

"I think I'm gonna throw up." Niall said clearly, not sure himself what actually was happening.

"C'mon I just brushed my teeth! It can't be that bad!" Liam replied, but Niall was already jumping out of bed, running to the bathroom Liam just came out a bit ago.

"Niall?" Liam yelled after him, but he could only hear the toilet lid getting smashed up against the wall. "Love are you okay?" He asked again.
But instead of an answer he heard throwing up noises.

Liam quickly jumped up to run after him, and saw his boyfriend hanging over the toilet. Without spending another thought about it he kneeled down next to him to softly put an arm around him.

"Psssht, everything's okay, you'll be better soon." Liam whispered.

"I don't know why this is happening."  Niall mumbled before he needed to throw up again. Liam just smiled loving.

"Don't worry love, I'm here." The older one mumbled , and Niall kind of nodded.

The Irish one kept hanging over the toilet for a while, without saying anything but also without throwing up again. Liam filled up a glass of water during that time, and gave it to Niall, who took it with a quiet 'thank you'.

"Are you feeling a bit better babe?"

"I guess so... I don't think there is anything left in me that I could possibly get out." Niall replied. The boy slowly got up with Liam right by his side.
They went back to the bedroom and sat down on the unmade bed.

"That's fucking embarrassing, I'm so sorry Liam, I-I don't know why that happened, everything was good-" Niall began to stutter but Liam interrupted him.

"Psssht i love you. The important thing is that you feel alright now. Has that happened before? Should we go see a doctor?"

"N-no, i don't wanna go to a doctor... it also never really happened before, I just always had that weird feeling but I never actually threw up." Niall explained still sipping his water.

"But love... I just want you to be okay. Are you sure that you don't wanna go to a doctor? I can call and get an appointment right now."

"I promise you I'm fine Li. But can we go watch a show or something, maybe eat breakfast later...?" Niall mumbled and Liam signed but nodded.

"Of course, but if you're feeling not good, you tell me, okay?"

"Yes Li, I promise you. Thanks for taking such good care of me." Niall mumbled pressing his lips against his boyfriends neck.

Liam softly pulled Niall closer by his chin and wanted a kiss on the lips, but Niall pulled away really quickly.

"Don't tell me you need to throw up again just because of the kiss!" Liam chuckled.

Niall laughed quietly. "No no, I just can't kiss you now, i mean- I threw up literally two minutes ago, trust me you don't wanna do that."

"Okay then go brush your teeth, because I really wanna kiss you."