2.5K 139 18

niallhoran • 6m

"I'm gonna die!" Niall cried out, while Harry tried to fix his hair

"Niall, for the last time- you won't fall down and nobody will laugh at you. And god damn- Liam won't say no once he sees you. Stop thinking stupid shit like this." He exclaimed, rolling his eyes as he stepped back, to look Niall up and down.

"You look fabulous."

"Fabulous? That's such a weird word." Niall replied, but said thank you either way. The truth was that he wasn't even that nervous to walk down the aisle or to see Liam again, it's more like that he was scared to talk to Liam. He knew he had to, but god it was driving him crazy. What if that new information will make Liam rethink everything? Obviously they had a daughter together, but Niall couldn't help and worry. He just wanted to be in Liams arms again. Alone without any eyes watching them. God he missed him so much.

"Are you ready? We should go."

"Already?"

"Yeah they said Liam just got out and went to the front." Harry replied.

"He's already in? God he's in there all alone!"

"The room is literally filled with people and Louis is right bedside him? And I told you we need to leave now. They are all waiting for you Ni."

"Oh god, I can't do this, I'm gonna trip! They're all gonna laugh at me."

"Niall I know you're getting married and this is you day- BUT STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC. Even if you fall, I bet Liam will come running to you, to make sure you're alright." Harry declared, opening the big cream colored doors. "Now let's go Mr future Payne. Everyone is waiting."