0 1

"c'mon niall do it! it's a dare you need to!"

"but he doesn't even follow me on instagram, louieee- that's ridiculous." niall giggled.

"doesn't matter, you won't go out of this room till you sent him a dm!" louis replied smiling, more than pleased with his chosen dare for his irish friend.

they played truth or dare ,completely drunk in the middle of the night.

he searched liam payne's account on niall's phone ,which didn't took him too long considering niall went to liam's page hundred times before.

"b-but i can't text right now, ya know how much i just drank!" niall tried again ,but louis just gave him his phone back, the empty direct chat with liam payne opened.

"just do it niall, the fun part of all of this is that you are drunk and even if liam sees it, he will understand. trust me i know him."

"but hazza!" niall said offended and pouting like a little child.

"damn niall please text him something." louis interrupted his friends annoyed.

"god i will regret this."

02:41 am

niall: well hellooo mr hottie!

niall: just want to tell u that ur so damn FINE - like whuuut

niall: ya know that????

niall: god i would love to see u nakeddd
I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR ABS

niall: okay probably BUT HAVR YOU
REALLY SEEN THEM

niall: louei said i should stop nowpff

niall: first the idiot told me to tsext ya and now I shuld stop?

niall: anygays, byee daddy LOVEW YA

-

hello babes and welcome to this new story! i hope you will enjoy this one just as much as my instagram ones! it's gonna be similar but at the same time quite different :)