3 1

"I can't wait for tomorrow, oh my god! I'm so excited that I'll see him again, do you think he's excited too?" Niall mumbled, happily dancing around in his living room.

Louis was watching him laughing while Zayn was smiling at his Irish friend.
All the boys were there to prepare everything for the how Niall likes to call it "big date" on Monday.

Harry nodded. "Yeah he said so himself."

Everyone's eyes went wide. But not because of what Harry just told them, more because of what will follow because of it.

Because Niall stopped dancing right away and turned to his friends, who were all sitting on the couch.

"WHAT?" He screamed.
"HE IS EXCITED TO SEE ME AGAIN? Oh my god!" He kept saying, not screaming anymore but still extremely loud.

"I better not tell him that Liam wants to kiss him again..." Harry mumbled in Louis ear. But Niall heard it anyways, how could he not?

"Are you kidding me? Please tell me you're serious. Oh god, oh god ,oh god, I think I'm gonna faint... what-"

"Pssshht Nialler babe, calm down. It's a good thing, remember? He wants to see you again and yeah he wants to kiss you. Everything will be just fine!" Zayn explained standing up to take Niall in his arms.

The smaller brunette nodded slowly.
"I'm just so happy. I can't believe he, Liam fucking Payne, wants to go on a date with me, it sounds so weird to say it out loud."

Nialls friends all had a big smile over their faces, watching their best friend being that happy but nervous at the same time.

"What ya going to wear, Nialler?" The tall curly head asked him. "And will the weather be good?"

"That's a question which only could come from you Haz." Louis laughed.

"Yes I looked it up, it should be sunny. I think I'm gonna wear my black and white checkerboard slip on vans with the white vans T-shirt I got recently, so it's matching, ya know?" Niall explained.

"Please tell me you'll wear skinny jeans with it." Zayn replied, lifting up an eyebrow.

"Yes obviously, I thought about the black ones with that rip on the one side, that's okay, right?"

Everyone nodded.

"You're gonna look amazing sweetie." Zayn said happily.

niall's outfit