3.5K 154 35

"Will he leave me if he finds out?" Harry sobbed, taking a new tissue, while trying to stop crying. He decided to come to Liam and Nialls place when he read what Louis wrote. Liam was, as he said before, out shooting something for his new collection with Hugo Boss, which left the two man alone with Eloise.

"Haz, don't even think about anything close to that. He loves you. Just as much as you love him. I know he makes it pretty clear that he doesn't want a baby yet, but maybe he's just scared. A child brings many responsibilities. Maybe he's afraid of being a bad dad? You need to think from his point of view. I know he won't leave. No matter what. He will love this little one so so much." Niall mumbled, giving his friend a loving smile before he looked down at Eloise, who was currently breastfeeding.

"I don't know. I mean that's almost what happened to you and Liam, and you two weren't even really together at that point! Lou and I are together for 3 years now... and he doesn't want to start a family with me... maybe I'm the problem?" The curly one whispered the last few words.

Maybe you can already guess the situation, the two are in. 

"Harry-"

"I can't tell him Niall. He's gonna leave me!" He interrupted him, shaking his head. He found out four days ago.
Since then, he's trying to tell Louis. Or well- at least give him small hints, to see if his reaction will maybe chance. But nothing. His boyfriend was still against having a baby. Yet.

The thing is, that it's now too late to wait longer. There was already a tiny secret Harry kept from him, which couldn't be undone anymore.

Was it planned?
No.

Was the curly one happy when
he found out?
Yes.

Did his heart break, thinking about
telling it Louis?
Yes.