2.5K 138 17

Everyone applauded loudly for the new wedded couple. Liam had the biggest smile on his face, just like Niall who softly leaned his head against his husbands shoulder. And as they were slowly walking down the aisle, Niall looked up at the older one, who also noticed that movement right away.

"Li?"

"Yeah?" He whispered back quietly.

"I'm pregnant." Niall spoke without much hesitation, wanting to not keep this secret any longer.

Liam's eyes went wide, he stopped walking and stayed right in place.

"You're- what?" He asked speechless, a huge smile appearing over his face. But before Niall could say it again, Liam spoke up again. "We're having another baby?" He mumbled in excitement, and Niall nodded with a small shy smile, slightly pulling at Liams sleeve as sign to keep walking.

"Yes... I've just found out two days ago. I couldn't believe it myself, if it wouldn't be for Harry I probably wouldn't even know now. He wanted me to take a pregnancy test." Niall whispered as they kept walking. They were almost out of the room, but what they didn't knew was that someone with a camera was waiting behind the doors, to capture their first moment as a wedded couple alone.

And so the man behind the camera got to see the beautiful moment were Liam picked up and pulled Niall in for a breathtaking kiss, followed by the most adorable smiling. And even though he didn't hear the words Liam whispered at the end, he knew that those two men right there, were the happiest people on earth right now.

"We're getting a new little baby... a sibling for Eloise. God I love you so much." Liam exclaimed, not letting go of his husband for a second. The younger one just smiled happily.