Chapter 7

Genesis' POV

Here I was, sitting in the casino completely drained off all my energy. Pops heard about the fight between me and Tyrone couple weeks back and insists I be more present in the casino rather than at the trap. What's fucking worse is that people called in sick the one time I decide to show up for work fuckers. Pops was hauled up in his office doing paper work which basically left me by myself here since I don't like speaking to anyone else.

I was sat at the bar watching the rich prestige men flaunt their money with no care in the world. To my surprise I didn't see fuck face Lorenzo around. He was always sitting around talking and making deals probably something to do with mafia shit. Not like I cared anyways.

Sighing I got up to head towards Pop's office to let him know I was going outside to smoke a blunt. I was about to knock when I peeped through the blinds and saw Lorenzo's secretary? right hand man? I didn't know which one but I remember from the time I was with Lorenzo- he was always with him and in and out his office. They seems to be deep in a conversation so  I just left without saying anything.

I ain't trying to get involve in none of that shit, my knuckles were still slightly swollen even though it happened a few weeks back. I lit the blunt that was between my lips and began to smoke it.

I missed Ariana. I ain't seen her in a minute. I pulled out my phone and checked the time, she probably has lunch right now. Exhaling the smoke, I ring Ariana and she picks up on the third ring.

" Hey Gen, I missed you bitch" she squealed.

"What I tell you about that bitch word?" she scoffed in response. " I missed you too, what you doing now?" I questioned.

" Nun' just eating." I could people talking in the back loud as hell

"You wanna come chill with me and ditch school?" she gasped.

" Are you really telling me to forget school?" she paused "cool when you coming?"

" I'm at Pop's casino, I'll be there in 10" she answered a quick 'ok' and hung up.

I waited for a few more minutes before I ashed out my blunt and made my way back inside. I was gonna let pops know I was leaving but I wasn't about to tell him I was going to pick up Ariana he really would bust my ass. As I got there I seen Lorenzo's nigga leaving the room, he closed the door -looked at me and smiled.

" Fuck you smiling at nigga?" It was like all the people working for fuck face Lorenzo's treated me like I was royalty which I wasn't complaining till at some point when I was with Lorenzo they refer to as Lorenzo's 'Mrs' - bet they got they asses beat though. He was taken back but still greeted me before speaking.

" Boss said he misses you " he grinned before walking off. At this point I wasn't gonna let him get to me because I was still plotting his death in my head. Pops was writing so I made it quick.

" I'm leaving, love you" I walked out fast before he could say anything and sped out that bitch. Honestly I'm surprised that he ain't killed me yet.

I got in my car and drove towards the high school. I saw a bunch of kids who looked like they were ditching - just to scare them I popped my head and shouted to get they asses to school. They ran so damn fast one of them fell. Laughing, I speed up and parked on the curve shooting a text to Ariana to tell her I'm outside.

She comes out laughing with this nigga who was being mad friendly with her. She took quick glances around before leaning on her tip toes to kiss him. Slouching back in my seat so she didn't see me, oh imma whoop her ass.

He grabbed her ass and waved bye before she walked closer to the entrance to find my car, once she spotted me, all the color drained from her face as she realised that I might have seen everything. She ran up to the car and got in, getting her self ready to explain.