Chapter 8

Genesis' POV

" What's going on with you and Lorenzo?" Kahlil asked as he sat beside me on couch.

" What about ole boy? " I retorted

" I don't know, I thought y'all had something goin on" he answered as he shrugged. I scrunched up my face at him, see this was why I ain't want this nigga Lorenzo near me. He letting people question me bout who I fuck.

" Nothin going on, leave it" He looked at me hard, watching me before shrugging seeing he couldn't get anything out of me.

He went on his phone which caused me to roll my eyes, he always getting upset when I won't tell him shit. I was solely focused on the TV when he jumped up and stared at me.

" What?" I asked.

" Shit, he rich for real" I looked at him puzzled and snatched the phone out his hand . When I looked at the screen it had a photo of Lorenzo getting out a car with a shit load of reporters with flashing cameras surrounding him. It looked like it was from an article so I continued to scroll.

Lorenzo was also a CEO? I mean he does look like he's rich in the underworld but shit . As I read on they speak about him possibly partaking in illegal activities but none have ever been confirmed. It also speaks about his personal life, this nigga from the same country as me , Cuba?

I tossed back Kahlil's phone and proceeded to do what I was doing before he disturbed me. He looked at me for a second but continued to read the article nosy ass. Lorenzo could eat shit, people always bringing him up with me for what?

I managed to doze off for a while but was woken up by Kahlil shaking me "Nigga what?"

" Get up, we going out" He spoke as he started to put his shoes. I took a peak at my phone and saw it was around 10 and remembered the party he was talking about. I grumbled  a quick 'ok' and went to get ready, After 20 minutes we were ready and headed to party.

-

Shit, you could hear the music blaring from down the street, stepping in I observe my surroundings. The vibrations going through my body had my heart beating quicker than supposed to. Kahlil ushered me to follow him to the kitchen, people from the trap were there so I gave them a head nod.

"Hey sexy, i ain't seen you in a minute" this girl spoke as she moved her hand to feel my dick. This girl a real thot.

" Yeah, miss you too. Whoever you are" I grab a handful of her ass and she giggles before Kahlil shouts for me to hurry. We get to the kitchen and Damien's standing there with the same light skin I've been seeing everywhere.

I took the alcohol that Kahlil passed to me and drank it in one go. I take the blunt from behind my ears and light as I stare at the boy. I was gonna find out who he was tonight. I walk towards him and Damien and stand right in front of them.

" Imma be right back wait here" Kahlil shouted into my ear over the loud the music and walked away probably to find this girl he's been chasing.

" Who this?" I motioned my head to the boy.

" This Isiah. I fuck with his older brother, he's cool" The boy then looked at him and his eyes widened for a sec but gave me a head nod and turned the other way. If Damien thinks he's cool then I don't care but somethin about this boy looks familiar.

Humming in response, I turn to look for Kahlil only to see his tongue down the girls throat in the corner. Kahlil would fuck anything in front of him.

I turn to the crowd of people and couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. I needed to piss, leaving them downstairs I go up stairs whilst having to constantly push thirsty ass people from practically fucking on the steps.