Chapter 14

Genesis' POV

" Two shots of dark liquor coming up" the barista replied to the customer before getting shot glasses. The casino was busy today and pops needed extra hands so I came in, which is dumb cause this nigga got a shit load of other people to be here.

I huffed while watching the same customer feeling on some young looking woman. Leave it to these old white men to fuck bitches three times younger than them. I looked away and continued to observe the crowd, Pops didn't need anything happening right now or it would fuck up his reputation as-well as some business relationships.

After concluding that everything was fine, I turned around to face the barista asking her for some liquor. Shit I was low-key hoping Lorenzo would come but I ain't seen him, not that it's top priority. If he's not here, he's not here. I gulped down the drink and took out my phone to kill time.

Minutes passed and I was completely immersed into my phone. I only noticed a changed when there was cheering and loud chatter, the source of the loud talk, fucking Alexander. He never came before so why is this nigga hea now? I continued to question it until he came and stood right in front of me. The nigga was still as ugly as when I last saw him, he even looked older- he smiled revealing his discoloured teeth.

I didn't say anything as he got comfortable next to me and called over the barista. She must have sensed the tension cause she looked worried and quickly got his order. He turned his face towards me and began to speak.

" ah Genesis is it? How've you been?" He asked. The talk started to die down so it wasn't as loud as before.

" Fine, why you here?" I replied getting straight to the point

" I can't come to a casino to enjoy myself?" He laughed obnoxiously loud, his whole vibe was off and I ain't like it.

" Whatever, I don't care" I continued to busy myself with my phone ignoring any form of conversation Alexander wanted to have.

" What have you been up to?" he hummed as he spoke " been doing any fighting lately?" he finished as he snickered and snorted. I knew what he was insinuating, the whole situation with the gang.

" You watching me, my nigga?!" I seethed out, I had a feeling this nigga would do some shit like this. I stood up fast and pulled my arm back ready to knock his ass out when his men came over. They were about to charge at me when Alexander put his hand up signalling for them to stop.

" Stand down, I think Genesis and I's conversation has come to an end. See you soon" he spoke with a sinister tone. He squinted his eyes as he stared at my face more so my neck.

" Looks like you and Lorenzo have been having fun" he spoke irked by the revelation . I couldn't help the heat I felt on my face and ears. Lorenzo wouldn't stop kissing me and feeling me up

" what that got to do with you? you know what, imma tell Lorenzo " his jaw clenched at the mention of Lorenzo, Pops came out from his office and was making his way towards me.

" I haven't harmed or threatened you. We just had a nice chat" he spoke with arrogance as he walked away with his men following close behind.

" Old ass nigga, fuck wrong with him" i mumbled aggravated by the whole situation. If Lorenzo hadn't taken me to that meeting, Alexander would have never took a liking to me.

" What was he doing over here?" Pops asked sitting down in the now vacant seat.

" Shittt I don't even know, nigga came over talking stupid" I shrugged. I already knew I was going to tell Lorenzo.

" Mhm, stay away from him. Es un hombre muy peligroso y confabulador (he's a very dangerous and conniving man). Growing up my dad lived with his abuela and she was big on that spiritual stuff so she taught him. Now he says he has a 'sixth' sense or some shit.