Chapter 12

Lorenzo's POV

A frustrated sigh left my lips as I leaned back in my chair. Lower level gangs had been disrupting business lately and they needed to be dealt with.

Lewis' gaze was fixated on me as he silently awaited permission to continue speaking.

"Don, do you want me to stop?" He asked.

" No, continue"

" As I was saying, the gang 'Lion's Den' have been sending countless threats and have been killing our men at the drug trades. They seem to know who we are but it also seems they have someone on the inside helping" he finished. I had already suspected as much, since they had known about the location of trades before they were told.

"Find the rat and bring him to me, when is the next deal?" I ask lightly scratching at my beard.

" Today afternoon, do you plan to go boss?" I nod in confirmation and dismiss him as he makes phone calls.

I already had a business meeting with an upcoming CEO who wanted more that what was discussed and had the nerve to get upset when I disagreed. A few phone calls and his 'upcoming' business was shut down in a heartbeat. I didn't need this on top of it.

I glanced at my phone, checking if I had any more messages from Genesis after he sent me a very long aggressive paragraph. Looking up at the ceiling I lick my lips as I had flashbacks of our date, I didn't expect to kiss him let alone him kiss me back. I groan as I shifted my dick in my trousers.

Massaging the hardness away, I drink the rest of the alcohol left in the glass and walk to the the full glass window where I stood staring at the busy roads. The view was nice from up here, I remember carrying Genesis to a meeting with me and he seemed fascinated by the view.

Which was good, since I planned to fuck him against said window. I want to make sure he's aware that someone could possibly see how good I fucked him. How I could have his legs tremble and shake from endless orgasms, how he'll cry from the pain and pleasure.

A wicked smile appears on my face as I call my other right hand Lee who previously returned from a long term business trip overseas.

" Yes Don"

" What has Genesis been up to recently?"

" He went out with his friend Kahlil to a restaurant where they had a slight altercation with a lady who is confirmed as his mother and what's seems to be her current partner. He's also seen doing drops and inviting multiples girls over" I hummed in response as he continued to talk and show me pictures of Gen, he still looks good. Flicking through the photos I notice a black car following Genesis' in all of the pictures taken.

" This one of yours?" I asked squinted my eyes to get a better view. As a Don it's my duty to inspect and spot out anomalies.

" No sir, do you want me to run the plate?"

"Yeah find anything you can on it and who owns it and the address" With that he walks off. I had already known that the more I'm seen with him the more danger he would be in, but precautions have already been taken. I had people stationed at Genesis house and some people following him at all times.

I continue to look out and admire the view until the door is pushed open and clacking can be heard walking in.

" Hey baby" I blankly look back at the woman standing in front of me. Alissa Knight, daughter of  Russell Knight and the heir of her family business. They were also known in the underground world but not as much as mine. Alissa has tried multiple ways to get me into her bed, to which I've replied no but her it seems to drive her to try again.