Chapter 4

Genesis' POV

Flashback

I dipped from my pops house and went straight to my apartment. How the fuck he make me out to be some bitch. The more I thought about the more aggravated I got, I needed to get my dick wet to relive some of my anger. So I called up this girl I've been fucking for a while, as I pulled up 5 mins later i see she already at my front door. I get out quickly and skip to the door and scoop her up in my arms to which she wraps her legs around me. I unlock the door and immediately I'm kissing on her neck and stripping our clothes. I was zoned out the whole time, the only time I zoned back was towards the end when I nutted on her back, I'm not gon lie she was good but my mind was preoccupied on Killing them two niggas. She collapsed and drifted off to sleep but I got up and headed to the living room lighting my blunt and smoking it. I needed to prepare to take out these niggas.

1 week later

This whole week was just meetings at the trap with Damien and Kahlil on how to kill Tyrone. Tyrone weren't dumb so he knew we were coming. Today is the day we gon do it, Kahlil came to my house since he live with his momma and she nosy as hell. We both put on our skii masks and headed to the trap to meet up with Damien. As we got there we see Damien in a hurry.

" Yo where you going nigga ?" I question him as he stops to look at me

" Shit Leon ass got himself caught by the most fucking feared Mafia leader because he wanna be brave" I had to chuckle I knew he was dumb but this shit confirmed it.

" So we can't kill Tyrone and we have to rescue him?" Kahlil spoke up from the passenger seat aggravated.

" We got to, we can't leave a brother behind " Damien spoke as he got in a van with other members so we could get Leon back. I hated this I wanted to kill Tyrone. Damien drove in front as we followed him to the destination. When we got there we saw pure grass, we all got out and climbed over the fence and ran towards the mansion. As we got there we saw bodyguards and Damien signalled for me to follow his lead . I stood back as he shot the guards in the leg and made a run for door.

Catching up to him I see the maids and shit shaking while crying , damien took one of them as hostages shouting and doing the most . Everyone was panicking until someone cleared their throat from up the stairs, there stood this tall darksin nigga in only his boxers walking down the stairs. He stared at me and I spoke up, he looked shocked but ended up smirking. I wanted so badly to kill him but I had to wait it out . He walked towards me and grabbed me by the waist no shit this nigga is strong as hell. Y'all know what happened after that, he kidnapped me .

Present

I woke up to the sound of fucking vacuums on, shit noisy as hell. I yawned and got up to head to the bathroom. He had a big room with a big bathroom and closet, he would always try sneak in the extra room I was in while I was sleep but I sent his ass right back out but he always ended up next to me somehow when I woke up. It's not gay if I say it isn't.

This was a daily occurrence for the past week I was here. The first night I gave him hell, I kept trying to escape and kept fucking up his guards who tried to touch me. It was hectic night but he ended up drugging me so I slept like I was dead. Bet I fucked him up though well tried, that nigga swole as hell.

Every morning I would shower, eat and occasionally flirt with the maids while Lorenzo ass get mad and fire them. He was real petty for that, but I would normally call Kahlil over and we would chill but if he couldn't make it then I'd piss off Lorenzo while he working in his office but I ain't like messing with him too much because he always trying to flirt with me and shit makes me blush like I'm some bitch. I don't get why he likes me knowing I'm straight he's just setting himself up for failure at this point.