Chapter 21

(You don't have to listen to the song, but i was listening to this while writing this chap)

Genesis' POV

It's been 2 weeks since everything happened. Kahlil's been healing alright, it's only been a couple days since he was discharged but he's been basically on house arrest. I don't want him outside till I sorted shit out and Enzo and I been getting into couple fights about Alexander and Tyrone's involvement, we all know the facts and I'm puzzled why this nigga not making moves.

Isiah was released after the doctors checked over his physical state, he reports everything back but Tyrone's been quiet since maybe he realised he caused a mess. Damien tried to find out more shit about Isiah's brother but nothing.

I was currently in my apartment, stressing over this shit I got going on with Enzo. We've been arguing constantly and I just don't know if it's getting any better, I know he's stressed but we're in this together and I think he's forgetting that, that I'm also here to support him.

I groaned and leaned back in the couch to light this fat ass blunt. Today was also the day where me and Damien snatch up Tyrone, this has been dragged out for too long and Enzo was handling shit on his end so it was only fair I did the same

Isiah let us know on some days Tyrone likes to chill at some small apartment downtown, but he don't tell anyone but Isiah who he fucks occasionally. So when Isiah goes there again we'll follow him unknowingly and get Tyrone.

Exhaling the smoke, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller and groaned, It was Enzo. I contemplated on answering cause I really don't have this energy to argue.

" Why'd it take you so long to answer?" Here he go

"Didn't I answer? don't start with your shit cause I'll hang this fuckin phone up" he steady testing me recently and I really didn't want to spazz out on him.

" Watch yourself baby, don't let me-" I hung up mid sentence. Fuck him bruh, i put my phone on dnd and threw it on the other side of the couch. I continued to smoke the blunt while watching every body hates Chris, this not the first time this has happened if he keep playing with me it's not gon be the last.

It was a couple hours later when there was knocking at my door, I got my gun from the side table and walked up to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Enzo, lawd this man pissed me off. I opened the door slightly and so he could barely see me.

" What are you doing here my nigga?" I asked aggravated, he looked pissed but he looked sexy as fuck, he wore his chains with a tee and some black pants.

"Why the fuck do you keep hanging up on me?" he pushed passed me into MY house.

" you walking in here like you pay bills or sum" he didn't hesitate to snatch me up

" I'm not playing with you Genesis" ouuuuu I know he's pissed. He continued to apply pressure to my neck and it started to turn me on a lil bit. He continued to rant about my behaviour I zoned out and stared at his dick, what he gon do if I grab it? so I reached out grabbed his dick. He stopped talking and looked at me, with a sigh he let go of my neck and smacked my hand away

" You're not getting nothing" he began before walking towards the couch. I didn't even want nothing but now I want sum dick and I was gonna get it. I followed behind him and when he sat down, I sat on his lap and faced him.

" I'm sorry Enzo, you just be pissing me off sometimes" I spoke as I played with his chin hairs, he placed his hands on my butt and rubbed it as he listened to me. He still didn't look entirely happy which pissed me off and caused me to get up.

" your not allowed to be the only one mad here, saying your 'dealing with situation' but you haven't told me shit about it. Then get mad when I'm making moves without you knowing" I had originally planned to get my lick back with Tyrone straight after everything happened with K but Enzo found out and got mad about me being 'hasty'. He watched me from the couch and stayed quiet