Chp 6 : Game On Ferret!!

A/N : There gonna be some kissing scene ahead , not that intense , I am still a beginner . But just a warning . Enjoy the short chapter .

______________________________________

Draco's P.O.V

From the way she was standing with her arms folded and glaring at me I knew I was in serious trouble . Though I always found it hard to take her seriously . Don't get me wrong . She was terrifying and could pack a pretty good punch , I have firsthand experience . But with that stance and the fact that she only reached my chin even in those muggle heels , she looked cute even hot .

Before she could whishked her wand out of her shiny bag that had an undetectable extension charm no doubt or maybe just hit me with that bag , I walked towards her , snagged one of my arm around her petite waist and pulled her flushed against my chest while with the other arm removed my wand and apparate us to the confined of our office .

As soon as our feet touched solid ground , I scanned her body for any sign of injuries just in case and then backed her towards the edge of the desk . I effortlessly lifted her on the desk while stepping between her legs both of my arms around her waist pulling her body as closed as I could . The whole while she was quiet , glaring at me , acting as if she wasn't at all affected by any of my move .

I brought my face closed to hers . My lip just a whisper away from her . But I didn't kissed her . Just stared into those honey brown eyes which was glaring daggers at mine . I knew she wanted me to kissed her from the way her breath had quicken . But I knew she would never cover the small distance and neither would I .

Fed up from the dragging silence she spoked in that bossy tone , she always uses when she is angry or when things are not running her way , which I find it cute , "If you are trying to distract me from the fact that you have met my family even though I warned you not to come with me or AFTER me , its not working ."

"Fuck it!" I covered the tiny distance and planted my lips smacked with her . She opened up immediately . I deepened the kiss . Driving my tongue into her mouth tasting that sweet taste I always do when I kiss her . Running my hand into her hairs and the other under her dress . Both of her hands were resting on the desk .

I don't know for how long we kissed , but eventually stopped , needing to breathe . Hermione's face was flushed , lips swollen and her hair were back to the bushy curly state I liked . I am sure I didn't look any different from her .

I rested my forehead against her and took one of her curls , started rolling it around my index finger the way I always do .

"You ruined my hairstyle . It took me atleast an hour to tame them ." Though she didn't looked like she was angry anymore . I smiled like I always do around her . "I like them like this , untamed ."

"You are stilled not off the hook . I hvn't forgotten that you came to the reunion even if I didn't wanted you to do ." She huffed folding her hand in front of her making me stepped back a little . The movement didn't actually help her case . Its just drew my eyes towards her chest .

"Are you even paying attention? Merlin! you are insufferable !!" I laughed and then smirked , "All yours darling !" She just huffed fighting back a smile . Stubborn .

"You need to go , no need to make your 'sweet' relatives wait any longer then you already have or else they will think that you have already left . "

" You are not accompany me? You haven't told them you are my boyfriend ?" She narrowed her eyes , "You want me to introduce you , don't you?"

I smirked , " I don't WANT , I KNOW you will introduce me to them as your boyfriend by the end of the evening . "

She just smiled , gave me a peck on the lips , patted my cheeks , unfortunately face cheeks , hopped off the desk fixed her appearance and shashed towards the door . When she reached the door she turned back , "The game is on ferret . And by the way you are still sleeping on the couch tonight ."

I smiled , praying like I always do to gods , that how my life took a 360 turn and I reached here staring at her retreating back as she walked out of the door as if she , Hermione Granger wasn't just making out with me , a Malfoy .

________________________________________

DISCLAIMER : i don't own any of the Harry Potter characters or the Harry Potter world. All the credits goes to J.K.Rowling .

I know the chapter is small but i wanted this scene in Draco's p.o.v
I know the chapter isn't that great . But this is my first time and it took me a lot of efforts to write this chapter .

Hope you enjoy it!!!