Chp 16 : Epilogue - All you have to say is Yes !

Draco stared down at the witch he had trick and snatched a book from a few years back in the wizarding bookstore . The same witch was now sprawled beside him on the expensive sofa and totally enthralled with the pictures moving on the muggle device .

   Their hands were enwitened , one of his leg was casually slung over her body and his elbow supported his head as he stared down at his girlfriend 's gorgeous face . A difficult task as her face was obscure by her soft curls .

    It was Saturday evening . They were supposed to be at the Potter's in an hour . Which the young Malfoy wasn't looking forward to . He could think of million other things he could do than have dinner with the 'boy who lived' and the red head weasel and weaslette .

   But he didn't whined about this in front of Hermione . Didn't wanted to crush Hermione's excitement , something about the Potter and his wife  having some news to share with them .

   Ohk , Draco knew that if he even thought about ways to cancel their plan , she would make him sleep on the sofa for a week . Like last Sunday . After they had attended those vile relatives of her .

   Though they wouldn't be able to attend any reunions for sometime , courtesy to Draco , Jean and a little help from Theo and Blaise . The young Malfoy didn't had any intention of ruining their life when he gave them his back at his restaurant . But that night when he had seen those nail marks on Hermione's arms he had almost lost his cool .

     But he wasn't 'The Chosen One' or a Gryfindor - spontaneous and courageous . He was cunning , plain and simple . Striking once but at the target where it will hurt the most . For the Granger's that was their reputation , their money . That night he hadn't slept a blink . Thinking about ways to disrupt their sleep . He was out of the house first thing in the morning , contacting his two friends and Jean to meet them at his office .

    Hermione wasn't even aware about this . Knowing she wouldn't be much enlighten if she even heard a wishper about it as she has herself told and Draco quotes - " I don't want to even heard about them least see them , they are my past and I don't want to waste my precious time to teach them a lesson and neither would you Draco." Thus he had decided against telling her how her uncles' companies has crash or how her cousins faces were now the shape of a small pumpkin .

   Draco didn't wanted to waste his time dwelling on those cockroaches . He sighed and sighed again to get the attention of the witch in her arms . But frowned when those chocolate brown eyes didn't turned towards him .

    Tomorrow was sunday . The day when he was supposed to take Hermione for dinner at the Serpent's Dungeon as his fiancée . But even now the ring was resting in the bedside drawer . He wouldn't be surprised if the ring box was covered with cobwebs from how longed it had been stored there .

   Hermione had been too busy with her work at the ministry and Draco with his company . This was the first time in this week where they were lazing around . The Malfoy heir hadn't gotten a single chance or courage to pop the question . As he thought this , Draco remembered Josh's words - "Don't wait for special moment , turn a typical moment into something special"

   A typical moment , Draco repeated in his mind .

   And as he looked down at their interwined hands , their body huddled together , he wearing a grey pajama bottoms (only) while she , a grey tshirt (His)  and a red lace panties (which was playing peek-a-boo every now and then under the tshirt distracting him) , Draco felt complete . All the time when he was planning about how to ask her , waiting for a special moment and stepping back at the last moment .

    They were at their home , just the two of them surrounded by memories and not in some classy restaurant or with their known ones or in quidditch stadium like all those time . Just the two of them huddle together on their sofa watching a movie , a ritual they follow atleast once a week .