Chp 7 : Slytherin Tricks Gryfindor

Hermione's P.O.V

As the office door closed behind me I realised that even if I win this challenge , it wouldn't matter . Coz Draco had already gotten what he wanted .

He wanted to attend this bloody reunion with me and he was doing exactly the same , just not as my boyfriend but as a hotelier . Damn his slytherin mind . He had successfully tricked me , again!!!

That cunning wizard knew I would have apparated him to our flat or maybe to the weasely's and magically binded him to a chair , which was actually my initial plan , if I am being truthful .

I could have just gone back and initiate my plan , but I knew if I did he wouldn't stop taunting me - ' where did your inner Gryfindor courage vanished ' or ' Didn't knew there was actually a cat hiding behind the lion's mane ' . Seriously I sometime question myself that why do I even love him in the first place .

But than I remember all the time when I have been in trouble with my work , he was the one beside me , supporting me , not to forget all those romantic thoughtful dates he had plan or that he is the only person that can actually keep up with me during an arguments . Relationships can never be perfect I suppose .

And with that final note I reached the Room . But as I got near I noticed that the door was open and my parents were the only one . Looked like the rest of my 'family' didn't thought I was important enough to wait .

Mom was the first to noticed me , "What took you so long ?" , but before I could reply mom continued , "Draco was here , but don't worry he didn't told them that you both are in a relationship"

"Yeah mom I know Draco is here . I came across him a few minutes back and that why I am late . And before you ask , No I haven't send him back in fact he will be joining us for dinner but i have no plan of introducing him as my boyfriend which is what he actually want " .

My mom just raised one of her eyebrows just like how Draco does , while my father said ," So in short this is just another of your stupid challenges ."

But instead of confirming I said " lets just go and eat something , I am starving " and seriously I was .

So my parents and I walked towards the stairs that will lead us to the dinning area . The table that was appointed to us was in the further most corner which I was grateful for .

"Look finally who decided to show up!!" Catherine said with a sneer on her face , that transformed her face from a hot princess to a evil witch ," What took you so long ?"

I opened my mouth to reply but just than Aunt Rose interrupted me , "Yeah dear where were you , I always thought you were the least luckiest in our family but didn't knew you were that unlucky" on my questioning glance she continued , " While you were gone Draco Malfoy visited us , you miss the only chance to meet him , poor you "

It was really a tough job for me to keep a straight face . If only she knew that the person every morning I wake up in the arms of is the same person they are talking about . But she wouldn't know that . I was tempted to just tell them that very thing but I hold my tongue .

Instead I just gave her a closed lip smile . My cheeks have started to strain from all the fake smiles . There were three seats empty between Aunt Margaret and Aunt Rose . My parents and I went round the table and sat there . Exactly opposite me there was a empty seat between Catherin and Luara .

It didn't took long for me to guess who that seat was 'reserved' for . I didn't knew if I should be irritated at my so called sisters or feel pity for my annoying boyfriend .

Laura looked at me and started speaking , "Poor you , Herms (I m going to hex her for that) You missed your only chance to meet Draco . Not that you had any chance with him . " she said with a smirked .