Chp 13 : The Grangers are left mortified once again

When Draco entered the lobby after humiliating one of the Granger girl (he couldn't even remember her name) , unlike Hermione's parents , he immediately realised that something was off .

    For one , all the Grangers were facing the glass doors and standing so still as if they had seen the basilisk . Not that Draco would regret it , they even deserved it after how they had treated his witch  .

   The said witch , Draco realised was missing . As Draco looked through the glass door , he could slightly make out a petite figure with curls dancing in the winds .

    As Draco started to move towards the glass doors , the sound of his boots brought the Grangers back to reality . Rose Granger the closest to Draco stepped across Draco's path stopping him from going any further .

  She knew that if what Josh's daughter had said was truth and Draco Malfoy was actually her boyfriend than they were in deep trouble . Knowing what a  hideous person her neice was , she would definitely make sure to ruin their image in the society .

   When Draco raised his pale eyebrow questioning her for blocking his way Rose said ,

   "Why don't you come with us to our home . We could chat for some more time . I am sure you would like to spend sometime with my family . Catherine can accompany you in the car to show the route to our villa ."

    "Or Draco could accompany us " Tylor said taking a step towards Draco , "We could discuss about some business . Laura can join . She would be of great help seeing that she had worked in both of the company . Right Laura " Tylor finished looking pass Draco at a very flustered looking Laura , who had just entered the lobby .

   Something the participants of the room took it in a totally wrong way .
Margaret being too excited over her misinterpreted situation giggled and said , "Ohh Tylor , Rose stop . Looks likes Draco already has plans with our daughter Laura . We should probably leave this two love birds alone for some bonding time , but Draco I am expecting you to join us for dinner tomorrow ."

   Draco stared at her as if she had sprouted a second head . Not even turning around to check Laura's reaction to this , who just wanted to bury herself and maybe her mom too , said "You have got to be kidding me woman . I mean what even makes you think that I would be attracted towards a girl like her " Draco said with a sneer .

  Draco didn't wanted to waste more time and words  on this vile people and catch Hermione before she apparate or do something stupid , he once again started his journey towards the glass door which seem to be going away and away with growing seconds , the other Granger girl , maybe Catheline ? , he supposed , stepped into his way . Or more like she was already standing in front of the doors .

   But before Catherine could even open her mouth , Draco started spealing in the same impatient aristocratic drawl , he often uses when he talks with people he hates or is bored , -

    "Listen up Catheline or what ever your name is , and you all too , I was only here because I wanted to support My Girlfriend Hermione , if not for her , I wouldn't even dream to meet the likes of you ." Draco continued but with a serious note now , "And I would appreciate if you apologize to her for your behavior towards her . She is a kind-hearted woman . She would forgive you just like she forgived me all the years back ."

   With that Draco side stepped Catherine and was out of the door before they could even blink their eyes .
Even though Draco's face was impassive . Inside he was in turmoil . Something that only his witch could settle .

   It had been months since Draco had buried all those insecurities about their relationships and had try enjoyed the small snippets and moments with the unlikely love of his life as much as he could .

    He was feeling those feelings again though . He wanted to hold her , kiss her and make sure that spending a evening with her family had not reminded her of the old Draco . The one who was even worst then them .

    He wanted to look in those chocolate brown eyes and make sure she didn't had the look of disgust in them instead the tender love which is only reserved for him .

   Draco's heart was thumping as he walked towards the small witch standing near the matte black car , secluded half in shadows .

    She was facing towards the ongoing muggle cars on the busy london road . Her posture rigid . Though as he neared her , she seemed to visibly relax . Draco hugged her from behind still not ready to face her . Instead he asked in a voice filled with warmth and love unlike the one he had used a moment ago ,

    "How do you know its always me ?"

She turned , raising her head to look into those stormy silver eyes , and smiled , a genuine content one , while replying -
   "I just do . Maybe its your aura that attracts me towards you or maybe its just your expensive cologne that alerts me of your arrival ."

Draco softly laughed before pecking those lustful lips . "Lets go home . There's still time to cuddle on the sofa and watch one of those disgusting muggle romance moving pictures like I initially plan for our sunday evening ."

   Hermione laughed , as she got into the car with Draco , "Movies , Draco , and admit it even you like them ."

  "I definitely don't . I am a Malfoy and I have some standards and those 'Movies'  are way below them ." Draco replied in a perfect imitation of an haughty rich man while he drived the sport car on the London roads like he hadn't flied brooms for most part of his life and still does .

   "No? Than was I dreaming about you and  Theo discussing about Pride and Prejudice movie , the other day when I came to join you both for lunch at your office ?" Hermione argued back in a teasing tone .

   "Yupp , totally did ."

   "Is that a blush on your pale cheeks , Malfoy"

    "Stop fantasizing about my ass cheeks  , Granger "

     "You insufferable git , thats not....."

   And on and on it went throughout the car ride , still they reached their modern sleek apartment which unlike a few hours back was now filled with laughter and teasing voices along with the news anchor's voice 

_________________________________________

Disclaimer : I don't own harry potter characters or the harry potter world . All the credits goea to J.K.Rowling .

Stop! Stop! Stop!
This boring story is still incomplete . Its not over . Yupp ! I can hear your groaning all the way to my house .