Bonus Chp : Dramione Timeline

A/N : I had completed editing the chapters and I don't know I just felt like writing a timeline because I thought it was a little confusing . Okk ! The story is itself crap and confusing . And I don't think I am ever going to write a separate story on Dramione so here you go .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Draco and Hermione met in Flourish and Blott 4 years after the war .

For two years they danced around each other .

Halfway into their friendship Draco decided he wanted to open a muggle hotel franchise after Hermione took him to McDonald's .

It was after that they actually drew closer . As both of them spend most of their time together to help Draco learn all about the muggle world and to help him get the permission from the ministry to open an harmless muggle restaurant or restaurants .

It took almost an year for them to open Draco's first ever restaurant - The Serpent's Dungeon . The day before his restaurant was going to open a very nervous Draco asked Hermione on a date . They had their very first date in The Serpent's Dungeon the next day just before the restaurant was open to  general public .

After that they were in a relationship for two year alongside which Draco with the help of Hermione and Theo opened a number of other restaurants and hotels all around England .

His relationship with the Potter and Weasleys had improved to the point that they could sit in the same room and not throw hexes at each others .

One month after the Reunion (two years after their first date) Draco and Hermione married at an young age of 25 .

They had Scorpious two years later , a blonde wavy haired guy with sliver stormy eyes . A carbon copy of Draco Malfoy in throwing tantrums and in looks . But a snarky pitbull like Hermione .

Lyra was borned three years later . She too had the famous Malfoy's hair and eyes . But unfortunately her hair were bushy and full of curls and a uncanny habit of hitting people with what ever she had in her hands just like her mother . Though most of the time it was Albus on the receiving end of her wrath .

Now you must be wondering why both of them have blonde hairs and silver stormy eyes . You may even have noticed that time and time again I have mention that Draco had silver stormy eyes and not molten silver eyes like they actually are . To find that and to find out why Draco names his American Restaurant you will need to read my next fanfiction which I haven't released yet and I don't know when I will . (I didn't put this para under A/N cause you wouldn't have read it if I did)

But for now I will like to take my leave . Take care and vote my story , because its free .