𝐭𝐰𝐨

_____

Taehyung shot his eyes up in the direction the voice came, shocked when it wasn't Jungkook who might have came to land one last hit on him. All throughout his previous years of high school, Taehyung never had many true friends. They all used him for grades and homework or to have a 'pretty friend' to be with. So when the blonde asked if he was alright it shocked him. 

"I- uh yeah...I'm okay, t-thanks." Taehyung smiled up at the blonde and attempted in hoisting himself up, but failed, falling back against the wall. He heard the boy giggle and noticed him holding a hand out to him. 

"Here, lemme help." He took the blondes hand and slowly got up, the crowd that was once there, dissipating. Once the small boy was standing up, he took his hand out of the blondes, not wanting it to make him look "frail". 

"Anyway, I'm Jimin. And you are...?" Jimin smiled at him and skipped around a bit, grabbing Taehyungs bag and notebook for him. 

"Oh, t-thanks. I'm Taehyung." Taehyung took his stuff back and threw his notebook in his bag, throwing his bag over his shoulder. He fixed his clothes, trying to straighten out his sweater. "Hey Jimin? Where's room 340? I ha-"

"Oh my god! We have Chem together! Let's go!" And just like that, Taehyung let Jimin grab his arm, dragging him through the hallways and around the heard of teenagers. He noticed some of the art on the wall and smiled. Usually when a school has art on it's wall it means it's mostly a friendly environment. He spotted one which he liked. It was an ocean, waves crashing against sand. The art wasn't very good, but it still made Taehyung feel warm inside. 

Taehyung felt Jimin stop walking and he turned back towards the blonde, who opened the door, still dragging Taehyung into the classroom. Taehyung looked around and noticed all the posters and cool science thing's. He wasn't so great at Chemistry, but now that he had a friend maybe it would be less boring.

Jimin led Taehyung towards the a corner table in the back. It was next to the window which Taehyung was happy about. He put down his bag and opened it, digging to find his Chem notebook. Once he found it he took it out along with a pen and looked around the class. Students still filed through the doors, coming in and taking seats where ever they pleased. He took this as a chance to look around. Even though it was a Chemistry class, it seemed the teacher had taught other subjects like Biology and Physics. He noticed a couple bird statues that seemed a bit to real and quickly turned his head to look at the front. A large chalkboard lined the front wall, along with a desk and dog crate. He smiled and noticed the writing on the board. 

Please take this time to quiet down and record notes on yesterday's lesson.

- Mrs. Choi

Taehyung looked over at Jimin who was writing in his own notebook. The door opened and a few other students filtered in. He noticed a small looking male with brown hair wave over in his direction and turned to see Jimin doing the same back. He looked down at the blank page as the brunette walked over to them.

"Hobi!" Jimin squealed and patted the seat across from Taehyung. He looked up at him as he took the seat, placing his stuff down and taking out his school supplies. "Hobi, this is Tae. Tae, this is Hobi." Taehyung smiled and blushed a bit a bit in embarrassment at the name. Hobi smiled back and went to correct Jimin. 

"Actually my name is Hoseok, but its alright if you call me Hobi. Any friend of Jimin is a friend of mine." Taehyung smiled and cursed himself for being so awkward and quiet. 

"T-thanks, I'm Taehyung but I guess you both can call me Tae." He giggled and Jimin laughed going back to writing along with Hobi, Tae just sitting there unsure of what to do. "Hey guys, why is there a dog crate?"