𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 |𝐦|

_____

Taehyung's mouth feel, he was completely shocked. He quickly looked up at Bogum who was looking striaght at the silver haired boy, disgusted. 

"You fucking slept with him?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Bogum said, his voice raising. Taehyung's eyes widened, he look over at Jungkook who was smirking at the two of them, quite pleased. Taehyung quickly looked back at Bogum, shocked when the older pulled him from his seat and dragged him outside the classroom, catching many of the students attention. Jungkook, pretending to seem uninterested with his legs up on the table, smiled. 

Bogum threw Taehyung outside, pushing him against the wall. He was furious. 

"What the fuck!" Taehyung started to cry, bringing his shaking hands up towards Bogum's arms to try and calm him down. "Don't fucking touch me, you slut!" 

"B-Bo, I-I d-didn't do anything. It's not what your thinking, I p-promise. So please l-let m-me explain..." Taehyung begged, slightly panicking as the older seemed to only get more angry. 

"Really? So what happened? Don't fucking lie to me, Taehyung!" Bogum yelled, pushing Taehyung against the wall once more. 

"S-stop. Stop it. You have no right to be getting angry at me when you have done so much worse!" Bogum's eyes widened, stepping away from the small boy. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Taehyung smirked, more tears starting to fall down his pink cheeks. He won, but he lost. He's going to lose Bogum, but it's better to let him go; he's not a good person anymore. 

"Y-you cheated. Jungkook told me everything that happened when you went here." Bogum rolled his eyes.

"I didn't cheat if we weren't together-" Taehyung's eyes widened, anger seeping into his body more and more. 

"You left me! I loved you and I still do! I waited, thinking you would come back and we could be us again, while you were having the time of your life fucking bitches. Did you ever think about me? Do you love me still? Or do you just want to fuck me?" Bogum looked down, not wanting to meet the boy's eyes. Taehyung sunk to the floor, pulling his knee's closer to his body.

"Yes. I thought about you a lot, at first. Then I found a distraction, sex. I loved you so much, but now, I don't really know. But, I'm not letting you go because I need you." Taehyung looked up at the boy about to speak before another voice chirped it. 

"But, I think were missing the part where you still fuck around behind my Angel's back. Oh, and the part where you want him so you can shove your nasty dick into him, that part too." Jungkook smirked, leaning against the wall opposite of Taehyung. Bogum, shocked, but never the less nervous about the truth spilling from Jungkook's lips, was silent. The small boy stood up, regaining himself and taking a deep breath. 

"Okay. If you wont let me go, I will. We are over, I will not treat you like my boyfriend, or like my friend. You are just another faceless classmate to me now." Taehyung gulped. Those words were so hard to say to someone that knew him better than anyone. Bogum's face fell, he ran up and engulfed Taehyung's small body, silent tears running down his face. 

"T-Taehyung, don't you fucking dare." Taehyung pushed him off of him lightly, patting his arm.

"Bogum, please. This is hard, but it's better. You honestly beleive we can go back to friends after being in love and broken apart? I don't. Good luck, Bogum. Oh, and we can work on the project later." Taehyung's fists clenched, this was to hard for him. Jungkook smiled, walking forward and pushing the two boys apart. He wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist, leading them away from the other and back into the classroom.