𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

_____

Taehyung dropped his phone, not even flinching as it hit the floor, skidding over to Jungkook's feet on the slippery tile of the school. Taehyung's golden eyes remained locked on Jungkook's Stygian orbs, neither making a move to each other as Hyungwon struggled under Jungkook's grip. "A-Angel...?" Taehyung stepped back from the boy, his body shaking as he didn't even care about his phone inches from Jungkook's boots. 

"Y-you...B-Bo?...H-Hoseok...?" Jungkook looked down, not missing the grin overlapping on Hyungwon's face. He clenched his fists, letting go of the other male and grabbing Taehyung's phone in his hand, holding it out to the boy.

"W-what difference does it make? You knowing about me changes n-nothing. I still love y-"

"C-changes nothing? K-Kookie...y-you killed the o-one person I could never s-stop c-caring a-about...I-I don't know what y-you did to Hobi..b-but, no...just no! Y-your c-crazy! B-beating people u-up, an-and a-a mafia! W-what t-the fuck...t-this changes everything! I-" Taehyung's sobs cut him off, collapsing onto the ground as he thought of Bogum's pulped up body and how Jungkook asked where Hoseok was...lies. He's been playing this game from the start. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, red eyes holding globs of tears, his face still shining with beauty. 

"Baby, listen to m-"

"I knew it...I-I knew y-you killed him...a-and y-you told me I w-was w-wrong! Y-you've been just lying to m-me and p-playing a-around this whole f-fucking time!" Jungkook's breath hitched, starting to walk to Taehyung who just gasped, scurrying back on his hands and feet, terrified of the older, just like in the beginning. 

"N-no! Bogu-"

"S-shut up! N-no more lies...n-no m-more lies...h-how c-can I l-love y-you or- or trust y-you when apparently I don't e-even know t-the real you? I- I don't love this Jeon Jungkook...I l-love Kookie..." Jungkook clenched his jaw, looking at the ground, feeling anger boiling in his body, just getting madder when he thought of the cheap grin on his father's face. 

"Kim Taehyung shut up and listen to me!" His voice boomed, silencing the young boy right up, leaving him shaking and afraid, like a lamb looking at a lion, a very big, scary lion. "I, Jeon Jungkook, haven't changed myself...I still love you, so so so much, so plea-"

"Why'd you do i-it?" The words shut the older up, his breath catching in his throat as he looked back down at his shaky hands that would normally be holding the giggling boy right now.

"I- he hurt y-you? Why w-wouldn't I? He- they were in m-my way!" Taehyung's jaw dropped, his eyes flickering to Hyungwon who was crumpled against the wall, wiping the blood from his face. 

"H-hurt me?! It's- it's called a b-break up! I- you don't kill people o-over that! You...y-your a fucking m-monster!" Jungkook flinched, watching as Taehyung went from sad to angry real quick. "Don't talk to me...in class...in the dorms...at lunch...a-anywhere. After this year is over...I will switch d-dorms." With that, the younger stood up, leaving his phone with Jungkook, to afraid to snatch it from the older. He walked down the hall away from the ravenette, finally letting himself break down once he was hidden. He slumped against the wall, his finger nails tearing into his palms as he let out a cry, sinking onto the floor. He let himself sob, his thoughts running wild about all the times Jungkook talked about Hoseok and Bogum, pretending to be innocent about the topic. He cried more when he remembered how stupid he was to trust him after literally seeing piles of guns littered around the room and blood splattered on him. "f-fuck..." 

"TaeTae..." Taehyung, not even bothering to look at the familiar face, threw himself around Yoongi's leg, clinging onto his calf and wrapping his legs around Yoongi's foot, like a small child. He cried into his leg, clinging onto him as the other just stared down at him, a bit annoyed. He tried to shake the younger off, but to no avail. Yoongi sighed, ripping the small boy away and sitting down onto the floor with him. "What happened to you?"