𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

_____

Taehyung gulped and looked up at Jimin and Hobi. They both were looking down, Jimin clearly annoyed with the situation. Jungkook looked down at Taehyung then over to Namjoon who was on his other side. He quickly grabbed Taehyung's arm and pulled him off of his chair and threw him onto the ground hard. Taehyung rolled onto his side, groaning as he looked up, watching as Jungkook stood up and glared down at him, hate fused within his eyes. Tae quickly picked himself up and stood up abruptly, raising his arms in defense. Jungkook smirked and walked over to him slowly while Namjoon came up behind him. Yoongi still sitting at the table, trying not watch, aware that two people he cared about were witnessing his friend beat up theirs. 

Jungkook clicked his tongue at Namjoon who immediately hooked his arms under Taehyungs shoulder's and pinned them back, kicking his knees so he was kneeling in front of Jungkook. Tae, who was to shocked, didn't have anytime to react before he felt a kick to his stomach. 

"Ngh!" Taehyung groaned, his head falling forward, staring at the ground, vision slightly blurred. He felt another blow to his stomach, the impact of Jungkook's shoe would definitely leave bruises. It continued for a while, Jungkook leaving Tae's face untouched. Taehyung, feeling his head spin, tasting the red iron liquid leak from his lips, trying to stay conscious as he felt himself slowly slipping out. 

"Stop!" 

"That's enough! You'll kill him!" 

Taehyung smiled a bit hearing Jimin and Hoseok's voice finally. He raised his hooded eyes up and looked up at the predator above him, a smile of blood plastered across Taehyung' face as he saw Jungkook being pulled away from him. He felt Namjoon's arms slip out from under him, causing him to fall forward. He pushed himself up and looked around. Everything seemed like slow motion; Jungkook being grabbed and ripped away from Taehyung, while Jimin tried his best to get by the crowd to help Tae. He let his eyes close and that was it, just black. 

_____

Taehyung felt the warmth spreading across his face, light fluttering in and out of the curtains. He opened his eyes slightly, looking around he noticed he was alone in a white room. The only things there seemed to be was a bed, a window, and a table and chair in the middle. A light blue painting, to blurry for Taehyung to make out what it was, hanging on the opposite wall. It contrasted nice with the white of the room. The only other colors, being Taehyung and the painting. 

He slowly got up and walked to where the door was, walking out of it and looking around. The brick walls, reminding him of where he was. Shit. That fucker must think I'm insane for smiling while getting the crap beat outta me. Taehyung, finally remembering the incident, lifted up his shirt and noticed his stomach was all bandaged up. 

"Shit." Taehyung pressed on his ribs a bit, pain jolting through his body. He groaned and let go, his shirt falling back into place. He continued down the hall until he reached the nurses office. He knocked before walking in. A small looking brunette lady looked up at him with a piercing gaze, before it turned into guilt and pity. He rolled his eyes and pointed to his stomach.

"What's the deal?" Taehyung asked, feeling more pain as he moved. She stood up and walked over to the boy, lifting up his shirt and staring at the bandages. She frowned and went to her computer and looked at what a tiny blonde had described to her. 

"It say's here you were beat up, by being kicked into an unconscious state? Is that true?" Taehyung nodded and and looked down, not quite wanting to remember the look of pure insanity on Jungkook's face. She hummed and skipped over a few notes on her computer. 

"Well by what the other nurse told me, you have two broken ribs. Other than that, nothing serious. But, please, rest and here...," she walked over to a cabinet, rifling through bottles and bags, before she pulled out a prescription bottle and handing it to him, "take these. Two every morning. They will help with the pain." She smiled and shooed the boy off, quietly going back to her work. He frowned a bit before walking out the door and into the main school hall, reality hitting him like a train. He's still here. With Jungkook. And a bunch of other annoying students. Where's Jimin?