𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

_____

Taehyung looked at him, stunned. He huffed, rolling his eyes, sitting up on the bed and placing his shortcake on his dresser. He stood up and walked over to the ravenette, slightly shaking in fear. He looked up at him blankly, his lips forming into a slight pout. 

"Really? Is it because I'm to frail to be a male? Sorry I was born like this." Jungkook just stared at Taehyung, reaching down and slightly grasping his hair, pulling him up to his own face. Taehyung was shocked, eyes wide as he got pulled closer to the male. "W-what a-are you d-doing?" Taehyung closed his eyes and attempted to turn his head to the side.  

"Angel. Don't talk back to me." Taehyung glared at him, a smirk appearing on his pretty face as an idea popped into his head. He placed his delicate fingers onto the sides of Jungkook's face, causing the boy to slightly flinch, which Tae noticed. 

"Jungkook~ why don't you like me? Or is it that you just wish I was female?" Jungkook froze, clenching his jaw and glaring down at the boy. He growled a bit and tightened his grip on Taehyung's hair before flinging him across the room. Taehyung screamed, harshly landing against the far wall. Jungkook walked over to him, grabbing his hair, causing the boy to shoot his hands up to pry the others off his head, whimpering in pain. Jungkook threw him onto the floor, bringing his foot down hard onto Taehyung's bandages and wounds. Taehyung groaned and started to cry, placing his hands up near his head, and curling up into a ball. Jungkook stopped and sat down onto the floor next to the crying boy and laid down, taking a cigarette out, lighting it and placing it in his mouth. Taehyung, shivering on the ground beside him, crying and still curled up into a ball. Jungkook closed his eyes, listening to Taehyung's quiet cries and whimpers.

"Angel...to answer your question, I never said I don't like you. I just think your a fucking pansy ass prick. Also, I'm glad your not a female. 1. you wouldn't be sharing a dorm with me if you were, 2. I'd rather not have you pressing your tits up against me, if you were female." Taehyung choked on a laugh, still crying, but never the less finding the last part slightly funny. 

"I-I t-though...y-you were a-attracted to females...no?" Jungkook groaned, turning on his side and looking at the silver haired boy in front of him. He ran his fingers through the boys hair, his eyes trailing down to his cute, little pink lips. Taehyung lifted his hands away from his teary eyes, looking at the boy in front of him, waiting for an answer. 

"No. I am. Sometimes I like boys. But I'm not gay." Taehyung nodded, turning and looking at the ceiling, shaking and holding his body, still curled up. 

"I like girls, too." Lies...

Jungkook's eyes widened. He gulped and tried to think of what to say. Fucking hell, I thought he was gay. Dammit...

"Like hell any girl would like you. Your frail, small and well...kinda pathetic." Taehyung frowned, shifting a little on the ground. He knew it was true, good thing he likes dick. Jungkook got up, yawning as he walked over to his bed. Taehyung sat on the floor now, looking at the older's bed.

"Jungkook?"

"What."

"Why do you hurt me and then treat me decently and talk to me as if you didn't just hurt me?" Jungkook smirked and looked back at the boy huddled on the ground. 

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out." Jungkook smiled, crawling into his bed and grabbing his phone. Taehyung's jaw dropped. Seriously? That's like what a first grader says, the fuck. Taehyung struggled to get up, walking over to the bathroom and brushing his teeth and washing his face before going to bed. 

_____

Taehyung yawned as he heard his alarm blaring from his dresser. He groaned, getting up and crawling out of bed. He walked over and turned his alarm off, walking to the bathroom and turning the shower on. Taehyung walked out and grabbed his pink towel, turning to look at the sleeping Jungkook. Sighing, he walked back into the bathroom, stripping his clothes and stepping into the shower.