𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

_____

"A-ahh~ so good~" Taehyung moaned, slowly biting down into the waffles that Yoongi had made him. The white haired boy rolled his eyes, watching as Jimin giggled, finishing up his own waffle. Hoseok was with a therapist that morning and couldn't join the 3 boys for Friday breakfast. Yoongi got up, grabbing Jimin's plate and throwing them into the dishwasher, leaving Taehyung to take his sweet ass time as he ate. 

"How're you and Jungkook?" Jimin asked, extending his legs and stretching. 

"I saw him the other day in the streets, but haven't seen, or talked to him since." Jimin nodded, stealing the last bite of Tae's waffle, making him whine as he licked the syrup from his fork. 

"When was this?" Yoongi asked, coming back with a bowl of strawberries, which the two bottoms gladly ate, making Yoongi chuckle at their eagerness. 

"Um...like 3 days ago." Yoongi nodded, a small frown playing along his lips as he thought of Jungkook. "We should go to class..." Jimin nodded, winking at Yoongi before getting up and walking out of the dorms, leaving the others to do their thing and get ready. 

_____

"That's disgusting." Namjoon rolled his eyes at Jimin's pettiness. 

"It's a top thing, Jimin. No shit you don't get it." Yoongi smirked, staring as his boy argued with Namjoon. 

"N-no! It's a nasty bully thing!" Namjoon just chuckled, turning back to his work, leaving Jimin to pout. Taehyung scribbled down answers on his notebook, not paying much to the conversation. Yoongi's eyes traveled around the room, looking for the absent ravenette. 

"I wonder what his grade is." Namjoon scoffed, shaking his head and looking over at Yoongi. 

"Who?"

"Jungkook."

"Obviously an F." Jimin giggled, his eyes grazing over to Taehyung who seemed stuck on a problem. 

"What about you, Tae?" The younger snapped his head up, a bit confused after only hearing his name. 

"What?"

"What's your grade?" Taehyung laughed nervously a little, biting the end of his pencil and flinching when a tiny piece of eraser got stuck on his tongue. 

"O-oh, um...B- almost a C." Jimin's jaw dropped, shocked that he was that far behind. 

"Woah, that's bad for Taehyung...." Namjoon whispered, smirking a little when he saw the smug glare of Taehyung's face directed at him. The class went on, the four boys being able to get their work done for once in class without some kind of distraction. A few minutes later the door was slammed open, smashing against the cabinet behind it, knocking a couple pencils off the shelf. Everyone's eyes focused on the entrance of the classroom, not surprised when it was just Jungkook. The ravenette's eyes met with Taehyung's, staring him down, causing the younger to squirm a bit, looking away. The ravenettes boots hit the floor, echoing around the room as he walked towards windows, jumping onto the counter and leaning against the glass of the window. 

"Jungkook, please don't sit o-on the window counter's..." The boy scoffed, glaring at their teacher.

"Fuck off." It was silent for a few minutes, the teacher just deciding to ignore it as Jungkook scrolled through his phone, the back of his head being cooled off by the glass. Taehyung and the other's sparing him a few glances.

"What's his deal?" Namjoon whispered, leaning over the desk towards Yoongi. The boy shrugged, following Jungkook's gaze that was on Taehyung. Taehyung looked up at Namjoon, flinching at Yoongi's stare.