𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

_____

Jungkook's eyes widened, the question taking him by surprise, but what was more shocking to the boy was Taehyung's thin hands on his thighs. He gulped, a glare forming on his face. 

"That's disgusting. I hate you." Taehyung flinched, being very familiar with those words. He smiled, looking up into the ravenette's dark eyes. Without breaking eye contact, Taehyung slid himself onto the older's lap, straddling him. Oh my god, why am I so nervous? Fuck, I might vomit. 

"Really? You hate me~....but why~?" The little silver haired boy whined, picking up Jungkook's hands and playing with his rings. Meanwhile, Jungkook was internally freaking out. He had come to conclusion that he had an attraction towards the boy, he just didn't want to label it like Yoongi did. He looked down at the small boy, noticing him pout. He honestly could not even think of a reason as to why Taehyung was doing this. 

"Because...because your small, frail, pathetic, ugly, and annoying. Not to mention a wannabe teacher's pet." Taehyung frowned, wanting to push the older some more and confirm it himself, he decided to play with him. He groaned, leaning his head on the older's chest and wrapping his arms around Jungkook's torso. He felt him tense up and smirked. 

"That's mean...what if I liked you?" He looked up, resting his chin on Jungkook's chest, meeting the ravenette's eyes. Jungkook glared at him, feeling his face heat up. 

"If you liked me, you wouldn't be with that cheater of a boyfriend." Taehyung sighed, leaning back and crossing his arms, still sitting on Jungkook's lap. 

"That's not true, so stop it. He's really nice and would not do that to me." Taehyung spoke gently, trying to convince himself more than the other. Jungkook groaned, carefully holding the small boys waist, his hands almost touching each other. For some reason, Taehyung didn't mind. 

"He's not though, Taehyung. The last time you saw him was over a year ago. People change. He came here, in a school full of fucking whores-"

"Thats not nice." Jungkook rolled his eyes, ignoring Tae's comment.

"and he slept with them. Then he got addicted to pussy and did it more. Even I noticed, he wasn't the same from his first day here. I mean, you've been here for a bit and you've changed too. He doesn't like you. He likes sex and your gorgeous, so your a good target."  

Taehyung sighed. Part of him knew Jungkook was right. Bogum was different from how he used to be, sometimes it felt like he was just putting up with him for a bigger reward later on. 

"Y-your wrong. He and I l-love each other." Taehyung could feel the tears start to form in his eyes, he didn't want to let go of Bogum. 

"Angel, I'm not. I talked to him just now." Taehyung felt the tears start to fall, sniffling, he buried his head in Jungkook's chest. It was warm and Jungkook's arms snaking around his waist were comforting. 

"So...? You gonna break up with him?" Jungkook asked, stroking the boys back. 

"No. Not yet, I'll talk to him." Jungkook rolled his eyes, though he figured Taehyung would end it. After a while, Taehyung's small cries started to die down and Jungkook felt his body relax more in his arms. Jungkook looked down and noticed the boy had fallen asleep. 

"Shit." Jungkook didn't want to wake him up, though he did know they would have to eat dinner soon. 

"Angel?" Taehyung didn't reply, which confirmed he was dead asleep. Jungkook smiled, adjusting them, so he was more comfortable. Taehyung was now practically laying on top of the older, his thin arms, hugging Jungkook.