𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

___________________

"Ew! He likes boys!" Taehyung pouted, curling up against the swing set pole, cowering away from the mean girls. A couple other kids had come over, gasping when they heard the news. 

"Ewwww! That's gross! Mommy told me people like that should die!" Another girl piped in, her blonde hair bouncing as she leaned towards Taehyung's figure, staring at him like he was a disgusting bug.

"Same! Daddy called them 'fags'." The group of kids looked down at the small, quivering boy, hateful gazes staring at his shaking body before they burst out laughing, poking him and throwing sticks at his thin arms. 

"Haha! Faggot, Fag-"

"Stop it!" Taehyung looked up, smiling when he saw the dark haired boy. He watched as the crowd disappeared, leaving Taehyung with the boy. 

"Thank you Bo!" Bogum nodded, hugging him and wiping the wood chips off of him. The small boy smiled at Taehyung, taking his hand and running away with him, leading him towards a small shed. He opened the door, giggling when he turned the light on, small pillows propped up in the corner. Taehyung blushed when Bogum reached across him to shut the door, trapping him against the wall. 

"TaeTae, I want to talk to you." The boy nodded, sitting on one of the plush pillows and staring up as Bogum walked around in his childish blue skechers. 

"Okay." Bogum sighed, looking down at Taehyung and smiling. 

"Your my best friend! Don't tell anyone because Emi might get angry! She think's that she is!" Taehyung's smile faltered, but he picked it right back up, giggling a little. 

"Your mine too!"

_____

"Some people say, that if you tell another person your wish, just one other, it will come true. They will help you and help you reach your dream." Taehyung giggled, looking up at the night sky, galaxies swirling in his eyes. The shooting star that previously passed was long gone, just the two boys thinking of their childish wishes on the beach.

"That's dumb, Bogum." The other laughed, throwing sand at Taehyung. 

"No! It's true!" They both laughed, Taehyung sitting up and staring down at Bogum, a sly smirk on his lips. 

"Okay then, what did you wish for?" Bogum blushed, looking away from Taehyung's perfect lips. 

"I- I can't tell you..." Taehyung laughed, his eyes moving towards the ocean, waves crashing on the shore. 

"Then obviously your wish isn't that important." Bogum sighed, his hand reaching up to brush Taehyung's brown hair out of his face. 

"Okay...I- I wished f-for you..." Taehyung froze, not looking down at Bogum, just staring at the ocean. 

"R-really?" The other said nothing, but it was clear he had nodded. Taehyung sighed, dropping his gaze down to Bogum's face. He smiled, leaning down and flicking his head. "Don't j-joke! Your n-not even gay!" Taehyung smiled, flopping back down on the damp sand and staring at the sky once again. 

"Yes I am." He turned his head, face to face with the ravenette. Taehyung smiled, a blush on his chubby cheeks.  

"N-no...your kidding. All this time?" Bogum nodded, sand shifting through his hair, a small smile on his lips. 

"Ha, that makes two of us." Taehyung smiled, closing his eyes and flinching when he felt a pair of soft lips on his, molding perfectly together. Taehyung's eyes widened, to afraid to do anything. Bogum's lips slowly left his, both boys speechless. "Bogum...that was my first kiss."