𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

_____

Jungkook groaned, rolling over on the bed, curling into the boy next to him. Taehyung, still asleep, didn't quite register it and let his body be crushed by the older, well that is until Jimin broke down their door and barged into the room. 

"Guys! Get up! Get up! Get up! We're going to the beeeach~ We're going to the beach!" Taehyung whined, slightly opening his eyes to Jimin prancing around the room. 

"Bitch?" 

"Beach!"

"Bitch?" Jimin laughed picking up a fallen pillow and throwing it at Jungkook's face, still jumping around the room. 

"Do you fucking mind!? You act like it's god damn Christmas!" Jungkook yelled, shooting a death glare at the boy who quickly scurried out of the room. 

"Be ready soon!" He called out, his feet tapping down the staircase. Taehyung groaned, his body still sore from the other day. Jungkook groaned, rolling off of the bed and making his way over to the bathroom to shower, grabbing a towel before he did so. Taehyung's eyes drifted over to the balcony, sunlight shining through as small birds sat on the railing, cooing at one another. The small boy smiled, giggling to himself about what they could possible be saying to each other as the two birds nuzzled together. He yawned, stretching his arms up and finishing with a wheeze as he got up, making his way downstairs in his blue, silk pajamas. 

"Hey Tae, want pancakes?" Jin asked, maneuvering around the kitchen as he made breakfast, Namjoon clinging onto him like a koala. Taehyung hummed in response, taking a seat at one of the wooden stools and and playing with the fork that waited to be used. Jin's gaze shot his way a couple times, a little worried why the boy seemed so down. "You alright?"

"Oh! Yeah, I'm okay...when are we leaving?" Jin huffed, rolling his eyes a bit. Yoongi made his way downstairs, collapsing on one of the couches also waiting for breakfast. 

"Like 30 minutes. Now, what's really bothering you?" Taehyung sighed, looking around a bit for Jimin or Jungkook, before continuing. 

"Bogum. I recently had a dream about him." Namjoon's eyes slightly widened, flicking to Yoongi as Jungkook silently walked downstairs. Taehyung sighed, playing with the fork and trying to balance it.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, just past stuff. Like when we confessed-"

"Oh my god! You wouldn't stop rambling about that!" Jin laughed, flipping one of the pancakes and placing bacon on one of the boiling pans. 

"Oh! And that time when he saved me from those scary girls! And when he left...and his p-parents gave me his ring back." Taehyung sighed, completely unaware of the ravenette behind him. 

"Wel-"

"But! Now I've got someone who I love even more." Taehyung smiled up at Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi sighing in relief that he didn't say anything dumb. Jungkook came up behind Taehyung, rubbing his arm and kissing his head before walking over to the fridge to grab some milk.

"Morning." Yoongi chuckled, getting up to help set the table. Jimin walked in, sand all over him and Hoseok, brushing it off onto the carpet that would literally be impossible to clean.

"Okay! Beach chairs and stuff is out of the shed. Joonie grab stuff to pack for the cooler." The older whined, peeling himself off of Jin and grabbing random lunch stuff from the fridge. Taehyung smiled when Jin placed the warm pancake onto his plate, pouring a little syrup on top for him. Taehyung thanked him, cutting it up into pieces and stabbing one, holding it out to Jungkook who walked by, biting it off the fork and humming in approval. 

"Are we driving?" Jimin shook his head, also stealing a bite of Taehyung's pancake. 

"Nope! Walking through hot sand." 

_____

"You missed a spot."

"Fucking hell, you can't even tell." Jungkook groaned, glaring at Taehyung. 

"Yes you can, I don't wanna get burned. Don't you know how to use it?" Jungkook scoffed, slapping more sunscreen onto Taehyung's back, leaving white streaks everywhere. 

"Of course I know how to use it." Taehyung rolled his eyes, wincing as Jungkook harshly massaged the sunscreen into his back. Jimin giggled as he ran across the sand, flopping down and squealing when Hoseok kicked sand at him. Taehyung smiled at them, switching with Jungkook so he could put sunscreen on him. Yoongi helped Jin lay the towels and chairs down, Namjoon hauling the cooler behind them. Taehyung sat down on one the towels, brushing the sand off of him and laying down, the heat from the sun and sand soothing him to sleep. 

_____

Soft sand caved under Taehyung's small feet, water squeezing out like a sponge with every step the boy took, Jungkook's doing the same but deeper. The silver haired boy sighed, squinting his eyes as he looked out across the ocean, his hand coming up to his eyes to block the scorching sun. Jungkook turned his head in the same direction, his eyes following the white caps of the waves as they crashed against the shore. Jungkook locked his hand with Taehyung's, weaving their finger's together as the walked besides each other. It was nice; the sounds of waves, no talking, rush of salty breezes, and a hot sun beating down on them as their feet were cooled off. Jungkook stopped walking, lightly squeezing Taehyung's hand to tell him to also stop. Taehyung smiled, leaning against his chest and staring at the water. 

"Angel. I wanna take you out here tonight." The smaller giggled, running his tongue over his lip and smiling as the sand and rocks got dragged back into the ocean. 

"Okay. So you can murder me, right?" 

"Your never going to get over it, are you?" Jungkook chuckled, lightly pushing the boy away and smiling down at him, playing with his beach blown hair. 

"No, I'm not. And yes, I would love to come down here tonight..." Jungkook smirked at the boy's words, pulling him back into the hug, his broad back protecting him from the cool gust of wind blown their way. Taehyung giggled, wrapping his arms around the boy's neck, trying to reach him by standing on his toes, only to sink into the sand. Jungkook chuckled, gripping the boy's waist and lifting him up, holding him in his arms as Taehyung's thighs wrapped around his waist. 

"Your so pretty baby." Taehyung smiled, pressing his soft lips against the older's, molding them together. Jungkook lightly bit down on Taehyung's lip, his tongue sliding in and fighting for dominance against the younger's, which the ravenette easily won. Taehyung smiled into the kiss, breaking it away and staring at the ebony eyes that once looked at him with hate, now glowing with love, appreciation, lust, everything. Jungkook was at a loss for words; Taehyung's tousled silver hair blowing right in front of him, his honey eyes shining as the sun hit them, skin glowing golden as the sun was slowly starting to fall. He was beautiful, beautiful and all his.

"I love you, Kookie." Jungkook smiled, his bunny grin plastered on his face. 

"I love you too, Angel." 

To be Continued...

Not the end yet! 
Anyway! Stay safe!