𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

_____

Jungkooks eyes looked at the excited boy, jealousy flooding his head, clouding his thoughts.

"Have fun?"He spat, venom in his tone as he watched the boy stop moving and look up at him. Taehyung looked over at him confused, hugging his pillow to his chest. 

"I-I'm sorry?" Taehyung watched the olders face twist from disgust to a cocky smirk. Jungkook stood up, walking over to the younger's bed and hovering over him. He crouched down till he was around the younger's eye level. Taehyung, a bit hesitant, squirmed back a bit.

"Angel," Jungkook moved closer, dropping his arm on either side of Taehyung's body, caging him in between him and the bed. Taehyung's breathe hitched, turning his head away. 

"Did you have fun whoring around with him?" Taehyung's eyes widened, he quickly turned his head to snap at the older, but it was to late, Jungkook's lips were already on his, hungry kissing his soft pink lips. Taehyung freaked out. Pushing on the older's chest, tear's brimming his eyes as he fought against the kiss. Jungkook bit down on the younger's bottom lip making Taehyung whimper. He could taste the metallic liquid mixing in with the kiss. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's jaw, squeezing and causing the boy to open his mouth. Jungkook slipped his tongue in, tasting him even more. Taehyung cried harder, trying to get away for air. Jungkook pulled away, smirking at the mess of the boy below him. 

"J-Jungkook...?" Taehyung cried even more now. "W-why did y-you do that t-to m-me?" Instead of feeling powerful and proud of his actions, he felt terrible. He gulped, not quite sure how to answer the boy. He walked to the bathroom, quickly wetting a cloth and running back over to Tae. He started to clean the boy's face, attempting to stop the boys tears. 

"I'm sorry, okay. I-I'm sorry. I got je- I had a moment." Jungkook said to the small boy who was now gradually controlling his breathes. Taehyung looked away and back down at the blankets of his bed. 

Taehyung sniffled, pointing to his closet. Jungkook got the idea and instead went over to his own, grabbing a black baggy hoodie for him and tossing it at the boy. Taehyung slowly put it on, sniffling into the sleeves. Jungkook couldn't help but think how cute he looked in that moment. 

"Y-you know..." Taehyung started, debating weather or not to tell the boy. "When I w-was with Bogum..." Jungkook clenched his fists and jaw just thinking about the boy. "It felt strange."

Jungkook's looked over at Taehyung and walked over to the bed, sitting next to him and looking at his feet. Thank fucking god. 

"Really?" Jungkook asked, pretending to seem uninterested. Taehyung nodded, moving a little so he was away from the ravenette and starting to let tears form in his eyes. 

"When we kissed, it felt weird. I felt like I wasn't supposed to kiss him. I felt so guilty. No matter how many times I kissed him again, the longer I was with him it felt more wrong. I d-don't k-know w-what to do....I-I l-love him s-so, so m-much." Taehyung started crying again, hiding his face in his hands. Jungkook, trying to control his anger, got up and quickly went to his side of the room and plopped down on his own bed. 

"Then just stop." Taehyung looked at him, puzzled at his words. 

"Stop w-what?" Jungkook glared, huffing in annoyance. 

"Stop loving him. Or just stop kissing him and fucking him. Just hang, y'know?" Taehyung nodded, not quite noticing the park where he said 'fucking him', letting out a small, "okay."

"Wait, you fucked him?" Jungkook laughed, those strange feelings coming back. Taehyung head shot up, placing his hands out in defense. 

"No! Well yes, but it's been a year!" Taehyung frantically said. He hid back under the covers in embarrassment. Jungkook didn't say anything, just getting under his own blankets and turning off the lights.