𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

_____

"You know, most people don't have sex all the time Taehyung." Taehyung's jaw dropped, glaring at the boy. He had heard so much sexual nonsense from him that it didn't even make him flinch or blush anymore. 

"If your talking about me and Kookie, we've done it like 3 times." Jimin rolled his eyes, pursing his lips and tilting his head judgmentally, his delicate finger curling into small fists. 

"Um, I'm just say-"

"Oh shut up Jimin. You probably take Yoongi's dick like a slutty nympho every night." Jungkook cut in, smirking at him, watching as Yoongi grinned, shaking his head a little. Jimin gasped, a blush appearing on his cheeks, holding his hands out in defense. 

"Excuse me?! I- I don't!" Jimin heard them laugh, hiding away in his small hands, lightly tapping his head against the desk. Taehyung giggled, focusing back on his work, yet again ignoring as Jungkook looked over his shoulder for the answers. 

"Nah, I think he's right, Jiminie. Remember that kitten cost-"

"Yoongi s-stop!" The other's laughed, Jimin even more embarrassed than before. Yoongi smirked at Jimin, his eyes grazing down towards the boy's plush lips. "Don't b-bully me." Taehyung laughed, glaring at Jungkook and Jimin. 

"Oh hunny, this isn't bullying." Jungkook sighed, Jimin just staying quiet not wanting to say something that ticks everyone off. 

"I mean, hey if you wanna make it fair Jimin, Taehyung called me daddy-."

"Jungkook!" Jimin's eyes widened, giggling hysterically as he smirked at Taehyung, Jungkook also chuckling. "Oh my god! It's so funny, haha." Taehyung glared at them, a warning look being shot to Jungkook.  

"Baby-"

"Don't baby me, I'm going to go sit with Namjoon and Hobi." Taehyung got up, his nose in the air as he picked up his books, walking over and plopping down next to the other two boys. Jungkook watched him, looking down to hide his shit eating grin. 

"Did he actually call you that?" Jungkook nodded, smirking as he looked at Jimin, imagining Taehyung in a bunny or kitten costume. 

"Ha, yeah." He looked down at his crotch, smirking back up at Jimin and Yoongi. "Took it like a-"

"Oh my lord, stop." The three laughed, looking over at Taehyung who watched them, squinting at Jungkook, a small pout on his lips. He turned back around, asking Namjoon a question and returning to his writing. Jungkook crumpled up his note paper, tossing it over at Taehyung, hitting his head harshly, the boy wincing a bit. Taehyung knew who threw it obviously and decided not to give him the attention or satisfaction he wanted, just scribbling down notes. 

"Here, pass me that eraser." Yoongi handed him the pink rubber, rolling his eyes at Taehyung's shitty boyfriend. Jungkook tossed it lightly, chuckling as it hit the boy on his arm. 

"Ow! Fucking hell, stop." Taehyung turned around glaring at him, his lips turned down into a scowl. 

"Then come over here." A couple other students looked up, annoyed at the distraction, which Taehyung noticed, feeling a little guilty. He shook his head 'no', turning back around to his work, helping Hoseok with a problem. Jungkook glared at him, throwing his head back and leaning back in his chair, the front legs coming off the floor, a loud creaking echoing as he rocked on the back legs. He grabbed his phone, smirking as he texted something to the small, delicate boy. 

Kookie♡:
Fucking get over here, I'm done playing.

Angel♡:
Um, no. I'm working.
You should try it
.