𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

_____

Taehyung stared at the boy on the floor, his wide eyes only getting wider when he noticed the blood leaking from him. He ignored Jungkook, pushing past him and collapsing onto the ground, his shaky hands hovering over the boy. 

"Someone get help! Now!" Taehyung yelled, glaring at girl with her phone out. He picked up the boy's head, running his fingers over his face, pushing the boys hair out of his eyes. Jungkook stared down at the two of them, horrified that Taehyung saw him. He had lost control over himself and fucked up. Taehyung turned back to him, glaring as light tears welled up in his eyes. 

"Everyone move!" A couple teachers ran down the hall towards them, a nurse briskly walking behind them, on the phone. Mr. Woo pushed Jungkook away and lightly moved Taehyung out of the way, checking the boys pulse and glaring down at the body. 

"He's fine, just out." The nurse nodded, repeating the information to someone on the other line. Jungkook looked down at the ground, avoiding Yoongi and Taehyung's eyes. Students started to leave the scene, Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi staying behind. An ambulance had taken the boy to the hospital, only a few teachers and the blood splotches on the floors and walls left. 

"You four, main office now." Taehyung nodded, walking down the stairs, Namjoon right behind him as the other two shuffled behind them, taking their time. Once they arrived, Taehyung immediately remembered the lady from his first day, giving her a small wave and looking down.

"Getting yourself into trouble with these three is a bad idea, Kim Taehyung." He nodded, taking a seat and bouncing his knee while Namjoon paced around the office, clearing ticking off the lady at the desk. Yoongi sat against the wall, his eyes closing every now and then. Jungkook stood against the wall, eyes strained on Taehyung. He couldn't believe Taehyung had just witnessed that. 

"Boys." The four looked up, meeting the eyes of a scary older man. Taehyung gulped, very close to crying by now. Jungkook smirked at the man, patting his shoulder and leaning against him, seeming way to familiar with him. "This way. My office." They followed the man out the office, Taehyung giving a small wave to the office lady, which Jungkook noticed and found adorable.

"Get in." They entered another office, the sign "Principle" over the door. Jungkook took a seat, stopping Yoongi from sitting so Taehyung could. The younger smugly declined, going to stand next to Namjoon instead. 

"What the hell happened?" Yoongi coughed, looking at Jungkook who just rolled his eyes. 

"Keep Taehyung out of it, he didn't do shit." The Principle nodded, writing something down and staring at the small, shaking silver haired boy. 

"I can tell. He's to frail to kick a fly." Taehyung gulped, not really registering what he said, just glad he won't be in trouble. 

"So Jungkook almost killed him and I'm guessing you two urged him on. He's been clean for a month, y'know?" The three boys nodded, not looking up at the principal, Jungkook chuckling under his breath. 

"Sorry sir~" The man scoffed, realizing it was not meant. He stood up, leaning over his desk and glaring at Jungkook. 

"One more step out of line, and I will get your father involved." Jungkook's jaw clenched, annoyed that this would have happened eventually. He smirked up at the man, a creepy glint in his eyes. 

"Yeah? I'd like to hear about it when you do cause supposedly, he was just like me when he was my age." The principals eyes widened, his hands on his desk, slightly shaking. "Be careful, don't wanna get killed for talking shit about his son." Jungkook got up, walking out the door. The man waved his hand, dismissing the other three boys.