𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

_____

Taehyung practically choked, eyes widening as he stared at Jimin. Jungkook also looked up, very curious about the topic. Yoongi just rolled his eyes, writing down answers. 

"I-I..y-you don't need t-to know t-that!" Taehyung blushed, glaring at Jimin. The blonde sighed, smirking a bit before tilting his head towards Jungkook. 

"He does though." Taehyung whined, looking down and placing his hands over his face in embarrassment. "Here, I''ll tell you mine so-"

"Jimin, I don't want to know yours!" Taehyung snapped, trying to ignore the lingering stares from other students. 

"Isn't it obvious, sub/dom type shit-"

"Yoongi!" Taehyung stood up, hitting the boy on the head, grabbing his bag and quickly walking out of the classroom, a slight limp in his step. 

"Why he limping?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smirked at the question and not saying anything; that was private for him and Angel. Jungkook watched as the door latched shut, turning his head to Yoongi, a glare in his eyes. 

"Think its true?" Yoongi looked up at Jungkook, confused, giving up on the work and deciding to just scribble on his paper. 

"What's true?" Jimin rolled at Yoongi's answer, his eyes.

"If he has a sub/dom kink." Yoongi nodded, grabbing his phone and scrolling through it, smirking as he got a text. 

"I'll be right back." Yoongi got up, walking away and out into the hall immediately. Jungkook froze when he saw Taehyung's fluffy silver hair next to Yoongi, making his jaw clench. He looked over at Jimin who was checking his answer's with the paper Taehyung left. 

"Hey. You and Yoongi official?" The ravenette asked, his eyes glancing at the door window where the mop of hair was now gone. Jimin shook his head 'no'.

"Nope, he still plays around with people. I don't really mind..." Jimin frowned, his voice cracking slightly. Jungkook sighed, he still plays around... Jungkook watched the door, counting the minutes until they got back, the time only getting longer, worrying the older. 

The bell rang and Jungkook abruptly stood up, marching out into the hall and bumping into someone. 

"Namjoon? Oh! Joonie, you see Yoongs or Angel anywhere?" Namjoon shook his head, deciding to walk with Jungkook through the halls. 

"Nah, they passed my class, but that's it." Jungkook nodded, anger building up inside him. 

They walked the halls, people avoiding them as much as possible. Jungkook looked in almost every room, peeking his head inside them, empty or not. His eyes widened as he saw an empty classroom, Yoongi sitting on a desk looking at the small boy who was fiddling with his fingers in front of him. Jungkook barged in, they two boys flinching as the sound bounced off the walls. 

"Get the fuck out Yoongi." The white haired boy didn't move, pulling his arm in front of Taehyung, figuring Jungkook would hurt the small boy. The action only made him angrier. Jungkook slowly walked towards them, gently grabbing the younger's hand and pulling him to his chest. 30 minutes they have been in here, anything could have happened in the ravenettes eyes. 

"Jungkook don't get so angry. We were just talking-"

"Bullshit." Taehyung tried to push the other away, breaking free of his grasp and stepping back a bit. 

"He's being honest Jungkook, don't get so worked up." Taehyung smiled, hoping the boy from this morning would come back and not the raging demon. Jungkook closed his eyes, gulping and glaring at Yoongi. He grabbed Taehyung, shoving past Namjoon and walking towards the school exit.