The change.

The humming of the Jet gave me calmness. I started to feel dizzy, and lightheaded. I tried closing my eyes, but I winched in pain, I felt many eyes on me. "Clay?" Peter whispered. I looked over to Peter,"I-Uh. I'm fine.." I said raspy and weak. I could tell by the way he looked at me, he didn't believe me. Miller smirked, I couldn't look him in the eyes, I think he liked it. I felt the tension between Peter and Miller.
Nat walked up to the cockpit, tapped Steve on the shoulder, and motioned for him to go rest.
Steve walked by Peter, and sat next to me. He stared down Miller, but Miller didn't look back. I leaned back, and felt the cold metal touch my the back of my head. I sighed.
"Hmm, so these are the Avengers.." Miller's voice echoed through my mind. I jumped. And looked at Miller. Steve and Peter looked at me concerned."Get out of my head Miller." I said outloud. Miller sat up straight,"I dont think I will." He said slowly. Steve stood up," He can get into peoples minds?" Steve asked, as he towered over Miller. Miller hoffed," Listen, genetically modified G.I Joe. If you do not remove yourself from my view," He paused for effect." This may be an uncomfortable ride." Steve stopped closer,"For you." He responded. Miller chuckled," Not quite...For her, yes." Steve grabbed Miller by the collar of his shirt.
**3rd POV**
Steve grabbed Miller and lifted him off his feet by the collar of his shirt."Cap stop." Clay said softly. Steve dropped him, and shoved him back into his seat." Wise choice juliet." Clay scoffed," Shut up." Clay said, she stood up, and walked to the cockpit,"Nat.." Clay said softly,"would you mind switching with me. Please?" Nat smiled, nodded her head, and then stood up and walked over to Cap. I sunk into the leather copilot seat, Clay felt Tony's eyes on her as she sighed and closed her eyes," Are you okay?" Tony asked softly,"I feel like my brain was thrown into a blender." She said weakly." We're about 30 minutes away from home, You should rest as soon as we get there, okay?" He said it like it was a question but it was a command. I nodded and looked out the window,"Thats it? No sassy comeback?" Tony asked trying to lighten the mood."I.. I don't have a lot of sass in me right now." Clay said softly. The headache was growing stronger by the minute.
*Clays POV*
The rest of the wide was quiet, but the tension was unbecoming. We we're getting very close. I felt Millers eyes on me. I tensed up as i felt his eyes roam down my body, and I felt goosebumps. I looked back. That was a mistake."You tense when I look at you." His voice echoed in my head,"Stop.." I replied hesitantly without saying a word. "As you wish." He replied leaning back into his seat. I sighed. 
My head ache caused me to yelp in pain, I grabbed my head, trying to rub my temples to ease the pain."Kid?" Tony asked concerned. I couldn't catch my breath. I grabbed my chest. His eyes widened," Clay!" I heard foot steps run to me,"Clay? What is it? Whats wrong?" Peter grabbed me before i fell. My eyesight blurred. Peter moved me to the back of the plane where everyone else is.

**3rd POV**
"Clay! Clay whats wrong??" Peter asked trying to hold her steady. Miller bent down, Peter pushed him away" If you touch her so help me." Miller scowled," You cannot stop what is happening to her, however, I can make it less painful for her." Miller said, Tony towered over Clay and Peter, he stared dagers at Miller," What the hell did you do to her!" He exclaimed," What her mother should've done years ago. You have no idea what you are in possession of." Miller calmly stated. He sat back into his chair, watching as clay Squirmed in pain."It matters to me not. But the pain she is experiencing is unimaginable. And you cannot stop it-" Clay interrupted Miller with a blood curdling scream. "Oh god, IT BURNS!" Clay screamed. Tony didn't know what to do. He motioned for Miller to help. Miller scoffed, and kneeled down besides Clay, Peter stared at Miller with extreme hate. Miller grabbed clays face she tried to struggle,"Clay. Look at me" Her face was drenched in sweat, she looked him in the eyes."You, are safe. You feel no pain. You feel tired." Clay started to calm down, she became entranced."Now, your eyes are extremely heavy. And you want to close them." She did exactly as he said. And gave into him completely. He felt joy in her submission. She fell asleep, in Peters arms. Miller and Peter locked eyes, Miller gave him a satisfying grin. And returned to his seat.
Peter had pure rage building inside of him. But he was snapped out've it when Clay grabbed him and pulled him closer. Miller didn't matter anymore.
"Were landing," Nat yelled out from the front. Everyone sat down, and strapped in, except for Peter. He stayed with Clay on the floor holding her tight as the jet started to shake. They landed, and Peter picked up Clay bridal style. Glared at Miller, and then walked off of the Jet. Cap and Tony towered over Miller,"Come with us." Tony commanded. Miller smirked. Crossed his arms. And took the lead walking off the plane.

Peter rushed Clay to the Lab and laid her on a table," Karen?" Peter gently moved a piece of hair out of her face," Yes, Peter?" Karen answered, "Something is wrong with Clay, can you, maybe find out what it is?" A blue light started scanning over Clay's body. Tony and Steve walked into the Lab." Mr. Megamind is in the holding cell." Tony remarked. His tone quickly changed to concerned. The blue light scanned over her body, more than a dozen times." Peter, something of unknown origins is, well, it's restructuring her DNA." Peter jumped and started typing insanely fast,"What did they give her?" Tony asked concerned." I do not know sir. I havent seen anything like this before." Karen replied. Suddenly, Clay started jolting uncontrollably."Help me hold her down so she doesn't hurt herself, quick!" Steve yelled, they all jumped into action."ARGG! IT BURNS!" Peter grabbed her hand, her eyes opened wide," Peter make it stop! Please!" She screamed. The vains in her body turned a luminous bright blue suddenly. Her eyes turned bloodshot. And the building started shaking." AHHH" Clay screamed.
Suddenly everything stopped, and clay went limb. The three men looked at each other puzzled. Peter had pure rage building. He gently placed clays hand over her stomach. And took off in a huff," What was that?" Tony asked Cap trying to catch his breath. Cap looked concerned,"Tony.." he said softly. Tony looked at Steve,"I've only seen that kind of thing happen. And I wasn't on this side of the transition." Tony jumped up,"Are you telling me." Steve nodded. 
Suddenly they both realized Peter wasnt there anymore,"Peter!" They said at the same time. They took off after him.