The dangers of Family.

The next morning, I awoke in the plush and soft bed that I have come to be used to. It smelled like pancakes, fresh, delicious pancakes. I got up out of the bed, my shoulder was stinging. It was hard to ignore it, but I tried my best. Quickly, I got up and dressed, black skinny jeans and a hoodie. Pretty much my signature look. I headed to the kitchen, after last nights episode, I hoped Tony wasn't in there.

In the kitchen, Steve was going to town making stacks of pancakes. He caught a glimpse of me " good morning " his cheerful voice annoyed me " Hi. " I sat down at the table, I took out my phone, the one Peter gave me. 2 miss calls, P. Parker, T. Stark. I sighed, and stood up " I'll be right back." I walked out to the balcony and called Peter. It took only three rings for him to answer " Hello " His voice was cheerful, it made me feel happier " Hey, why'd you call? " I asked, He stuttered " Well, I, uh, I was, gonna see..." I smiled " Spite it out, Parker. " He finally did " well, clay, I was gonna see if you wanted to hang out today? " I heard the nervousness in his voice, it made me giggle a little " I'd love to. See you at? " I lingered my T " I'll meet you at Mr. Starks!" I heard the eagerness in his voice, and then a slight pant " Peter?" I asked, " y-yes? " He answered " are you running right now? " He paused " uh, I, no- yeah, yes I am. " I laughed and hung up. I walked back into the house, I decided to just go talk to Tony, after last night, I really don't want to. 

I began to walk out of the kitchen that cap was certainly working hard making pancakes in, when he cleared his throat in an annoyed manner, i stopped, and turned around, he was faced toward me and was whisking pancake batter " No, pancakes. " he said slowly as if he was a worried mother.  I wasn't sure what my response should've been, " I was just gonna talk to Tony really fast, then Peter and I were going to go somewhere, " I decided not to lie, that's the last thing these people deserve from me. He seemed concerned, he placed the bowl filled to the brim with creamy batter on the counter beside him, and walked to the steamy and delicious smelling pile of finished pancakes, picking up one, and chucking it at me like a saucer. I caught it, " Thank you?" I questioned but proceeded to head to the lab, to see what Tony wanted. With a nod from the cap, I left. 

Tonys lab, 9:30 am.

The doors automatically opened for me, it was pretty cool, not gonna lie. I couldn't see him anywhere " Friday?" I said unsure of how Friday really worked, " Yes, ma'am?" Friday answered in a sort've brittish accent. I may or may not have jumped a little " Do you know where Mr. stark is?" I asked, quickly Friday replied, " He is with miss Pots, he asked me to give you an automated message, do you wish to listen?" Friday answered " Uh, yeah I guess so. " A video started " Hey there kid, I'm at the Devenport with Pepper, when you wake up and are ready to head down here, please just tell happy and he'll give you a ride." The video ended, " Whose pepper?" I stood puzzled for a little bit. My phone buzzed, I retrieved it from my pocket, it was a text from Peter " I'm here, please help, Cap is trying to force feed me some pancakes. " I laughed, shoved the phone back into my pocket, and went to the kitchen to meet Peter. 

Surely enough, the statement of the text remained true. Cap was attempting to force fed Peter Some fluffy, golden brown, delectable saucers of joy. " If you don't eat food, you won't heal properly. " he seemed serious. I walked in " Aye, Parker, hows the injuries? " He laughed, " only one of us still has visible bruises." He scoffed, I rose my eyebrow, and proceeded to flick his chest, he fell down to the ground " Ouch! That was mean." I rolled my eyes, and started heading out of the door " Are you coming, Parker?" I turned around while standing in the doorway.  His face light up, he followed. 

*iN THE CAR* 
The silence was awkward, but what wasn't. Things with Peter have changed, ever since that one night. Ever since I saw him in that hospital bed, I've only thought about him.
I felt a warmth heading towards my thigh, looking down Peters' hand slowly reached it, I've felt this before, only, now it was different, now, I welcomed it. I looked at him, he smiled, his smile is one in a million. Soon enough, we arrived. 

Davenport resort and hotel, which is home to one of the finest chefs, some of the richest people come here and empty their wallets for the food alone.