The stranger.

*clays POV*
I must've had 6 rounds, and could barely see, I laid back on a leather couch. I heard my name in in front of me " oh Jesus Christ, clay. " I sat up " I'm sorry. " I whimpered out. I felt someone pick me up bridal style and took me into a room and lay me on a bed, I shuffled to find my phone.
I saw that Peter had messaged me, and against my better judgment, I pushed the call bottom.

Peter" H-hello.." he said in a raspy voice.
Clay" pppppEter. "

Peter " Clay? Are you alright? Where are you?"
Clay" him. Just a little, tincy bit drunk... I went this parrrty. And " Clay began to whisper " and I had like 10 shots. And i can't even, seeeeeee"
Peter" where are you? Hang on your location is on, ill be right there. "
Clay" Peeeeeteeer" clay whispered.

Peter " ill be right there, be safe okay."

Clay " okay".

*third person POV*
She tossed the phone onto the bed without any regards for the phone.

Clay laid in the bed with fluffy soft sheets and blankets around her. The loud cheering of the other room made clay wanted to go back to the party. She knew deep down it would end badly, as did the shots. But being in her drunken state, she thought it would be fun.
She wobbled up, fumbling and falling a few times. But eventually walked out.
The loud music and people gathered everywhere, made clay feel like she wasn't the center of attention, which was a good thing in her mind.
Clay stood in a doorway, out looking the living room.
After a while, a man appeared next to her, but it wasn't Peter. He was equally handsome and had sharp blonde hair with a scruff where pre-existing beard used to be. He stood tall, and had beautiful green eyes.
It was awkward and silent for a while.

Until he spoke.