YOUR SPIDER-MAN.

Breaking the silence of a narrow corridor, a slim young man ran in a hast.
Though the many security checks slowed him down. He began to grow angry.

The tall dirty blond, stood alone in a kitchen. *crash* someone had fallen, pretty bad from the sound of it.
The dirty blond rushed to the commotion.
He opened a door, and looked down at a kid, laying on the floor "Peter, how was school." he said starring at peter on his back, panting " it was, it was good." he added still on the floor " you want help" he said to Peter. Peter shook his head yes. And extended a hand to the kid, Peter grabbed it and pulled himself up.
The dirty blond shook his head " the girl is down the hall, 3rd room. Looks like you were right." peter nodded and took off " thanks, cap." he ran down the hall.
Edging close to the room, about to twist the metal nob.
"wait a minute, Parker."A voice echoed, he turned around.
Sitting in a dark brown leather couch, was the jet black haired man "Mr. Stark?" Peter said " let her sleep," Mr. Stark waved him over.

 Peter walked closer to him, Mr. Stark scoffed "I guess you were right. Though, I knew she would" he added (totally not knowing) Peter shrugged " but, why did she." he said, slowly sitting down on the couch next to him. Mr. stark sighed " the only one who truly knows, is her." Mr. Stark plainly said, pushing back into the couch some more. He looked Peter in the eyes,"kid, it'll be okay." he put his hand on Peter's shoulder. Peter sighed.

              *clays POV*
My body is heavy, like nothing I've ever felt before, am I dead, I wonder? Is this what death feels like. A 100 pounds of silver on your chest. I feel as though I am in a warm, soft bed.
"Damn, I'm alive," I thought to myself. Lifting my arm and feeling the tip of my forehand. "My heads warm" another thought aroused. A hot, burning feeling persisted in my chest. I feel myself drifting again. Into sleep, though I wished it was death. 
Another hour came knocking, and this time I could open my eyelids, and
When I came to, a dimly lit room, not very decorated but it had a desk, in the corner.
I sat up, my ribs were bruised from the last night I was home. It caused discomfort "nothing I can't handle," I thought to myself. I got up, I had different clothes on, I turned to find my leather coat and tried to leave quietly. I was about to walk out the door, I saw two heads popping up above the top of a couch, I didn't pay mind. I kept walking, I was looking back trying to make sure my boots weren't being very loud. I wasn't looking where I was going, I bumped into a strong feeling person. He caught me in his arms " woah, easy there." him talking alarmed the other two sitting on the couch.
They bounced up, when I looked over I saw "Parker?" I said aloud, wondering what he was doing. He itched his head "hey, clay." he said shyly, I looked to the other man. He was the one who tried to talk me off the ledge " hey there." the mystery man said.
The man who was standing behind me was tall, had dirty blond hair. And a jacket like mine.
I looked at all of the men, and their smiles. I put my head in the palm of my hand "Jesus Christ" I said softly, quickly looking back up "alright, thanks in all. But I have to go." I turned to leave, the jet black haired man sent a signal to the dirty blond. He stopped me from walking out " can't really let you go, if you just leave, then you'll just try and-"I cut him off " kill myself, right on the money there dude." I rolled my eyes turning back to peter. I scoffed " thank you for saving me." I said " I promise I'll never to it again," I said in a sarcastic manner.
The man who talked me off the ledge, laughed "I like you" he turned to peter " I like her" he turned back to me " tell you what, you come into the lab, ill run some test. Then poof" he clapped his hands" you can go home" I raised my eyebrow " you know, technically, this is a kidnapping." I said crossing my arms. 
He shrugged " and cap, is technically a war criminal." he said pointing to the man who caught me trying to leave. I looked back at him, he smiled. I awkwardly chuckled and turned back to peter " cap, as in what"I laughed " Captain America?" I expected them to laugh as well, but they remained serious. I looked back at cap " Captain America?!?! what? where the hell am I?" I questioned.  " I am Tony Stark, or more commonly known as, Ironman." I was confused " okay cool, Stark way the hell, did the Avengers take interest in someone like me. and why the hell are you here Peter?" I said pointing at Peter, he awkwardly mumbled nonsense" oh him, his spider-man" Tony calmly said, my eyes widened and my mouth dropped " you, the weirdo from electronics class. is the idiot swinging web from web" he looked offended "I am not an idiot!" he said loudly. I shook my head "sure you aren't. oh my god, YOUR SPIDER-MAN!" I said, looking back at the clock it read '2:45' my eyes widened "whatever parker, I have to go. Thanks." I said rushing out the door.
       *third person POV*
Parker reached out trying to stop clay, Tony grabbed his arm and pulled it down. Clay was now out of sight "Mr. Stark?" he questioned. Tony turned to Cap and gave a look. Parker looked at both of them "what?" he said, having no clue what they were planning. Tony let out an annoyed sigh and put his hand on peters shoulder " the plans going according to plan" Peter shrugged in confusion" what plan?" he asked. Tony shook his head and left the room " wait, Mr. Stark? What plan?" Tony didn't stop at Peters question.

     *clays POV*
It had rained, I was running home. My boots got wet, I was nearing, 674 Colostrum lane. Which was where I lived, it wasn't a home. It was a prison.
His old red beat up truck was in the parking. My heart dropped, I stood there, starring. I knew that as soon as I walked into that house, I was dead.