The damn Stark's.

Clay, tied to a metal chin in an open room that was laced with metal and glass windows, it was remarkably plain and drafty. it was warm though.  Clay began to moved in discomfort as she woke up, It was clear she was forcing herself to wake up.  Clay moved in an attempt to escape, but as she did the metal door that was 10 feet away opened, and a slimed figure women dressed darkly came through and 2 men followed, They weren't the two from the comic book shop " Where the hell am I? What did you do to my friends! Peter!" She squirmed trying to get out of the chair " You shot my friend " Her eyes glazed with tears, The woman walked closer " Calm down little lamb, That cutie that tried to save you is in a hospital bed. Alive and well. " She hissed, Clay's heart quickened as a tray was brought into the room. The woman pulled up a chair and sat in front of clay " And now you're gonna tell me why the band of ridiculous superheroes care about you so much. " She questioned darkly. 

* Tony's Lab*

Tony sat at his desk typing code and adding in new programming for his suit, as he was typing faster than light Steven busted through the door, with concern " Tony! Peter and Clay were attacked, Peter was shot and Clay was taken." Tony jumped up to his heart falling out of his chest " Goddammit, Is Peter okay?" He worried " They aren't sure, but it looks promising. " Tony nodded. And stood tall " Friday, Pull up the security footage for the last location that Clay was. " He jumped to his technology " Cap, gather everyone, now, " he said sternly. 

* Clays location. * 

Clay sat opposite of the slim pretty woman, It looked as though they were playing a game of chicken, The room was silent. The woman stood up and walked to a tray " Do you have any idea the sound of bone when a hammer hits it." She smirked evilly back at Clay " Who are you?" Clay said in a raspy voice, full of fear " Me, darling, you need not know... But I need to know who you are, and why Mr. Tony Stark has taken such interest in you." She answered Clay darkly, and picked up a hammer and a soft fabric " Nimme das " She told the man that stood behind clay, who walked closer and grabbed the hammer and soft fabric from the woman's hands " Im no one, im someone he took pity on, i swear i mean nothing to him. I-m a no-one. I swear to god." Clay said softly, as the women placed a hand on clay's cheek " You're something to him, I see it in his eye. " She said. 

the women walked over to the chair and sat down, She smirked much like a devil " Now, let us began. " 

*Super short, kinda lame. But, im trying. *