A Spider, And A Ferris wheel.

Clay laughed when Tony said he was her father " you're bullshitting me, right?" Clay had a feeling of uncertainty, Tony shook his head      
" Friday. Pull up DNA test." he beckoned Friday " yes sir.. Clay Martin Killies, has one living relative. Tony Stark, it shows by DNA Tony Stark is the biological father. " Clays body heaved " excuse me, " she said in a raspy voice and walked out of the room.
She tried walking past the others without them noticing, she was almost in tears.
Steve jumped up " are you alright?" he asked, in his grandpa like tone " I'm fine. I just, need to not be here right now. I'll be back when I'm back. " she replied coldly and walked away.
Tony told no one to go after her. She needed time to herself, to take in all of the information.

Clays eyes were red, and her heart heavy. She was able to make it into queens.
Clay pulled out the phone Peter had given her. And dialed " hello? " a man's voice came through the phone. Clays eyes began to burn, and tears escaped " P-Peter.." her voice cracked. And he jumped up " Clay, stay right where you are. I'll be right there. " she hung up the phone. And ran began to pour. She didn't move.
Peter ran as fast as he could, down back alley, and through red lights. Until he saw her, clay sat on a step. Letting the rain completely soak her. Peter took off his coat and placed it over her shoulder " come on. I'll take you somewhere. " she looked up, feeling the warmth of his jacket, and the comfort of his word.
Clay got on peters back, and he shot his webs to get them somewhere. The ran had stopped. And they were halfway across new york.
Peter took clay to an old amusement park, he climbed to the top of the Ferris wheel and helped clay into a seat. He sat next to her. Clay didn't say a word.
They sat there together, the Ferris wheel was at its peak hight. Clays eyes were glazed over, but she had yet to cry.
Clay broke the silence " Peter? " her raspy voice cracked, and alerted Peter "Yes.." he said softly " tell me, some bad stuff that happened to you, so I don't feel like such a charity case. " she said with a sad chuckle, Peter smiled. And nodded " alright. " he moved a little closer " when my parents died, I was young, so I didn't know what was happening really. I went to live with my aunt and uncle. And a few years ago, my Uncle died. He was, he was shoot. He was the only father id ever known, so that hurt. " for once, he didn't have that energy, that happy energy. 
Although she felt his hurt for only a minute, she didn't feel so alone anymore. She did go through worst. But he knew a version of her pain.
" Peter, I feel so broken, and I don't know what to do about it." Clays voice cracked, and Peter moved closer, putting his arms around clay. Clay wanted to fight, but couldn't with all her bottled emotions. "Clay... You don't have to go home to Mr.stark if you don't want to. " Clay sniffled and wiped away her tears. " Can we just sit here. Can we just be a guy and a girl sitting atop a Ferris wheel? And ignore our problems, for a minute?" she muttered in a raspy voice "please..." she whispered loudly enough for Peter to hear. Peter turned his body sideways, embracing clay. And resting his back on the side railing. Clay grabbed him tightly, falling into his chest. Her soul took its last crash, and she fell apart. Feel the pent-up anger, and hate that had been inside her, that she had locked away from her whole life, she let it go. She washed it away, with the salted tears that escaped her pink, edging towards red eyes.

Later that night, Clay walked to the bridge that overlooked the Avengers tower, Clay swore to Peter she would go back to stark, which in part was true. but she had other matters on her mind, She began to think of Peter, and how she only felt truly safe when he was near. She lends on the metal bars. The only thought she could make sense of " Who am I?"