Killies, Clay Killies.

I let the water freely flow into my lungs.
I can't breathe, it hurts, but I don't mind it. I would soon be dead. It couldn't come sooner, I need to be gone.

Clay was only 8 years old when her life became Lucifers worst nightmare.
Her mother, overthrown with guilt, as a result, she killed herself.
A year went by, and her father began to see her as her mother when he drank. He couldn't stand seeing her.
So he began to beat her, whenever she stepped a toe out of line. And sometimes when she did nothing, he'd beat her. More years passed.
And when she turned 15 she left the house, Went to the bridge that overlooked the new avenger's headquarters, she scoffed "heroes" she walked to the edge, she missed school on that Monday to go to that bridge. Almost every day she'd go to that bridge. But this time,
She went to the very edge and looked down. She was so sure She was going to kill herself " you know. Its pretty muddy water" a man with slick black hair said leaning against a black town car. Clays face was confused. " if you wouldn't mind, I was in the middle of something. Please leave." she said holding the iron rail " you know, your skin tone and the water wouldn't make a good match. How about, you take a ride with me. Get a coffee, something to eat? Talk about whatever bugs you" she scoffed and looked away "I don't need a friend, I need to stop." the man had a confused look " stop? Stop what? Because if its drugs, or-" she cut him off with tears streaming down her snow like face " Drugs! I don't do drugs. I need to stop being alive, I only cause problems." she looked down at the muddy waters. He scoffed " you're only what? 16? and you want to kill your self. You have your whole life ahead of you" she chuckled sadly " what life? No one needs me. I have no one who loves me. I...Im a no one" she leaned forward " well now that's not true, someone in the world Must love you. What about your mom? And your dad?" she looked at him and smiled, she turned her back to the water. The man was relieved, but that all changed. She closed her eyes, and let go. The air flowed though her long silky hair dark as chocolate " NOOO!" The man yelled with much emergency in his voice and ran to the bridge's rail.

She hit the water, which knocked her out. She sunk down deeper into the lake. Bubbles began to emerge from her mouth, the air was escaping. Slowly her lungs become encased with water.
She was out cold, floating, Dying.
Suddenly a man came in a robot like red metal suit with yellow accents, slashing though the water.
Then out of the muddy depths, the girl and the robot emerge " pepper, I'm coming in, ready a bed." he said in a deep voice, his rocket boots went off, and he went towards the avenger's headquarters.

Whoosh, the sound the boots made going through the air. An almost lifeless body in his arms. She was breathing, shallow, But still breathing.

Nearing the avenger's headquarters, he sped up.
They reached the compound, he slowly descended.
A tall, dirty blond haired man in a dark brown leather jacket, with a grey shirt and jeans. Emerged from the building " you found her?" he inquired. His rocket boots hit the ground " yeah, looks like Parker was right." the helmet fell back unto itself, basically putting itself away. It revealed the man who was trying to talk her out of taking her life. 
He handed the girl into the dirty blond's arms.
The suit opened up, showing his whole body, he stepped out, the suit flew up and into an opened window. They began to walk into the building.
Walking through multiple hallways, and security checks. They made it into a room, small but with a large, king sized bed, With grey blankets. He laid her down.
And turned to leave the room " ill call Peter, he'll want to see her." the man with jet black hair nodded.